Do I have a case?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BPtrader, Nov 12, 2009.

1. PPT

PPT

I just reported him to a government agency.

now it's up to them if they take this stuff serious or not

i better get like 1 million for cracking the case!!!

:)

#41     Nov 12, 2009
  2. You are stupid to the extreme.

Let me remind you, idiot, that making false report to cops, federal or local, is a crime.

You have just committed a crime!

Congratulations, idiot! Your name is now entered into an FBI data base containing false-reporting individuals or individuals of delusions and other individuals with a history of providing misleading information (liars in common language).

You have moved one step closer to Cook County Mental Hospital. If you make one more false report to cops, they will send some men to your house and put you in a very tight white jacket and send you to a mental hospital.

#42     Nov 12, 2009
  3. If they require information to help track him, please note that I will help you out for a small % of the reward. :) I wonder what his employer will say once they find out he is being investigated for insider trading?

#43     Nov 12, 2009
  4. Jesus, are all ET moderators as gullible as you?

can't believe it.

But if you are really collecting ip addresses of posters, I believe many people will stop posting on ET.

#44     Nov 12, 2009
  5. You see my ":)" face in the message, it means I am joking around about the part of your boss finding out.

But yes I do in fact have the means to track you if I wanted since I am just that good.

#45     Nov 12, 2009
  6. PPT

PPT

LOL. I'm not joking, you have been reported. And the way I did it is 100% correct and by the book.

If you come in here and say "I'm a terrorist and I will do this and that...."

Well, it is our duty as citizens to report you.

If you lie and create an investigation that in not warranted, yes, you are liable for the costs and it could be jail time.

It's what they call a "prudent man" rule. If anyone could reasonably think it's possible, then they must act.

If you want to trade off information purchased and goes in front of how the government releases the information, well, that is not the American way in my book.

A guy recently was jailed for posting in a chat room stuff about hurting a quarterback....and he was pretty far away from the player. The authorities could care less, jail.

good luck

#46     Nov 12, 2009
  7. PPT

PPT

And of course it's ET's and the moderators duty to give the authorities all available information to track the computer you used. or it's obstructing justice and possibly accessory to commit a crime or something.....

Common sense

good luck again.

:)

#47     Nov 12, 2009
  8. Oh yeah, PPT, lets call in the FBI, armed forces, NSA, CIA, IOU and more!!!!! What a f**king loser you are. You are a newbie poster bouncing about in opposite directions all over ET just to write garbage posts.

LOL.:D

#48     Nov 14, 2009
  9. spindr0

spindr0

If you put your aluminum foil helmet on, no one will be able to trace you when you make your calls!

#49     Nov 14, 2009
  10. PPT

PPT

hey jerk off, explain to me how your post is not garbage?

you are doing the same POS fck shit that you say is so bad?

LOL

take the high road....too late douche, u got trolled bitch

#50     Nov 14, 2009