Do full-time forex traders exist or is it just make believe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zbojnik, Apr 4, 2013.

1. For the first time I actually agree with you. I use the same approach. However, I usally have to suffer through an extended period of loss as I am now before it fially goes positive.

#441     Apr 25, 2013
  2. cornix

cornix

Right. Posting anything but a really long series of trades is useless. Nobody except people who absolutely don't understand trading cares of single trades.

You may have 5 losses in a row... so what. Only what matters is how your method performs in the long run.

#442     Apr 25, 2013
  3. I have loads of live calls up to a week in advance posted on ET but this method is intense and often below the 1 min so there's no live calls. I don't have targets either as one time frame can trigger another so I go with the flow.

#443     Apr 25, 2013
  4. well, there is something to be said for learning the art of trading, but don't ever forget, 10% of it that will turn you either profitable or loser is guessing what it is going to do.

wouldn't it be nice if we could all just put it in on with money management?

money management will keep you alive

but you need to be a good guesser to make money

and for me, that is why you always have to be talking and listening, and learning the art of bullshit, man, they don't give you anything, you have to take it

and I can't remember the last time I got a good guessing idea on ET

#444     Apr 25, 2013
  5. MattSF

MattSF

Loads of calls? Ha, how about linking one of those calls here. Just one. Yes intense. It's so intense that you can post 10x this morning with bull and ironically none of those posts are market calls.

#445     Apr 25, 2013
  6. Silly boy. Your morning is my night, My day is over :) Believe it of not London is well past closed and I've been in the Asian session, thru London and part of the US. Feet up time :)

Let me clarify what you are asking? Is it to link calls that I've made? If so why not do some reading?

Chop, Chop - get on with it and quit complaining in the back

#446     Apr 25, 2013
  7. MattSF

MattSF

Tough question? Yes, a link to any call you've made on this site with an entry and an exit. TIA.

You made the claim, not me. So it stands to reason that you would want to back up the stated claim. Where are these calls?

#447     Apr 25, 2013
  8. Pigsky

Pigsky

he never make a call with clear entry and exit that i have seen.....

here is example call: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3537217#post3537217

try and make sense of this? they are all like that one

there is no call.... just lots of talking and talking, covering all bases.... daily is bearish, weekly is bullish, monthly is bearish, and on and on about PIIGS, flash crashes, cockroaches.....

i try to make sense of this in past and eventually decide it makes no sense to me....... his claims are too good to be true and are bs

i think he is baiting for students here in forums

maybe he is confusing on purpose so to entice people to ask him questions at which time he suggest mentoring in pm????

#448     Apr 25, 2013
  9. zbojnik

zbojnik

Finally something worth reading.:) Carry trading - Funny cause I just found out about it yesterday. Is there a way to collect the interest without having exchange rate risk? I'm guessing not, or else everyone would be doing it...

#449     Apr 25, 2013
  10. MattSF

MattSF

A high roller is defined as someone with $100k account? You can't be serious. Have you seen the JPY across pairs? You think the carry trade is the reason for the drop in the yen? Have you see the USD/JPY and EUR/JPY?

What atoll are you hiding on? The war is over.

#450     Apr 25, 2013