Do full-time forex traders exist or is it just make believe?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zbojnik, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I mean I've never heard of someone who was able to, so I would be surprised if someone really was able to. I think that pretty only people who are rich are able to do that. It's hard because with the market that there is, it's hard to know what will happen. There is no knowing what the Forex market will be like when you're trading. That's why you can't expect to know the market. No one is able to do that, and you can't get down on yourself if you are losing money. But it's easy to start earning again because there are minute changes all the time.

#1021     Oct 10, 2015
  2. Maxue

Maxue

Some my friends are full time forex traders, they suffer lost before and now has become veterans and get constant profit!

#1022     Oct 15, 2015
  3. pinfire

pinfire

existence in forex market is not determined by full or part time. It is trader's ability to manage trading according to market situation that plays important role. He can make money with part time trading too. I think most of the trader s are working part time, full time trades are too successful.

#1023     Oct 19, 2015
  4. pinfire

pinfire

Full time traders not means that they trade all the time .It means they just do forex not do any other business. There are many full time traders who work good in forex trading .They make profits for their living from this business. They are well planned and disciplined , this strategy results in best earning.

#1024     Nov 29, 2015
  5. vic84

vic84

Yeah it depends on you how much time you can spare in the market there are part time traders too who earn well and there are people who have chosen it as a career.

#1025     Jan 11, 2016
  6. Yeah...! I think they exist, I have known many persons, who are doing Forex trading on a regular bases.

#1026     Jun 30, 2016
  7. I've met plenty of full time traders who also trade forex, but none that trade forex exclusively. Mostly trade Yen and Pound, I trade mostly the yen.

#1027     Jul 27, 2016
  8. I have young brother which he only relying income from forex business, and till now still can live from forex business, but indeed will safe if still get another source income because result from trading not always able making profit

#1028     Jul 30, 2016
  9. preme

preme

I believe that we can make good money in forex if we can start practicing it on daily basis. It is working only for those who are completely devoted to it, otherwise you are just wasting time and money.

#1029     Jul 30, 2016
  10. There can be full time traders in the market. Trading for full time does not mean that you have to sit in front of the screen for a day but it’s all about how you manage your trades. However, presently automated trading is also done which reduces your effort, enhance the trading knowledge and helps you to gain experience. People who are not working and devote all their time to trading are passionate and wants to make huge gains from trading forex are full time traders. They place their trades with respect to due knowledge of market conditions, factors affecting the price feeds of the instruments on which they are trading. So, trading for full time or not it only depend upon the interests of the particular individual and it’s not just make believe it is possible.

#1030     Oct 31, 2016