Do Democrats Want to be led by a Woman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Jan 4, 2007.

1. nah, it's just the tinzy litte detail that various posters verdict on u has been very clear and definite: u suck, that's irrefutable. and if u think the size of the army is what makes a country great to live in u are beyond help. yeah stay there; border police wouldnt even let u step down the plane cuz of fear of air contamination: your ass smells too bad.:D

monuments in italy are perfectly fine..we spend billions of euros to make sure they'll last for centuries if not millenia to come.

#51     Jan 6, 2007
  2. Have you ever heard the term WOP?

#52     Jan 6, 2007
  3. yes, it's your motto.

#53     Jan 6, 2007
  4. Go look in the mirror and you will see one.

I am not going to waste my time with you anymore.

It's like talking to a cockroach or something...:D

Permanent ignore for you Mussolini...:p

#54     Jan 6, 2007
  5. THREE STOOGES ARE ALL ON IGNORE. BYE BYE! HA HA!...:D

#55     Jan 6, 2007
  6. Hi Fruitcake

Since you are admittedly Gay and that is all you talk about at ET,
    you have made my "ignore the Gay" list.

Bye...:D

#56     Jan 6, 2007
  7. BTW... I won't be participating in this thread anymore.

The answer is obviously a resounding YES! Weird huh?

#57     Jan 6, 2007
  8. vermin77 got PWNED once again in three different threads and as a real girlpants as he is, has decided to give in and admit total whipe out defeat.:D

#58     Jan 6, 2007
  9. _________________________________________________

One thing you don't begin to understand is your lack of understanding of US culture. Just watching CNN wherever you are is idiotic to say you understand the culture and attitudes of the country. Just like I have no idea if Italian attitudes or even care to comment on them. I can talk to people here returning from there and they like the history and beauty but I don't see loads of them wanting to move there.

#59     Jan 6, 2007
  10. A typical stupid post by v77. Could not win a debate so back to name calling and lieing. By the way, I am not European. I live in the New Orleans area of the United States of America. I guess you must be a mullah from Iraq.

#60     Jan 6, 2007