Do Democrats Want to be led by a Woman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Because he is gay? Not that being gay is anything bad, but that maybe a reason why he hates women. :D

#11     Jan 4, 2007
  2. Did the USA, China and Russia take United Kingdom seriously when it was led by Maggie Thatcher?

#12     Jan 4, 2007
  3. Darn right they did, she was a ballbuster.

#13     Jan 4, 2007
  4. I don't think there was a politician on the planet who didn't take Margeret Thatcher seriously, regardless of whatever jokes they might have told while standing around in twos and threes at cocktail parties.

#14     Jan 4, 2007
  5. I can help you here, jb. 95% of those who hate women are guys who haven't had much luck with women, either because they're ugly or idiots, and much more likely the latter.

It's a canard that treating women badly gives them what they want or will help to get them in bed. This is only true of a small percentage of women.

As someone who had his pick of women by virtue of being out on the road in a rock band straight out of high school (and even before that), I can attest to the toll taken on young men who see beautiful women all around them but know they will never get anywhere with any one of them.

I firmly believe that the realization that one doesn't have what it takes to attract the attention of beautiful women is one of the prime determinants of behaviour among young Western men.

#15     Jan 4, 2007
  6. And what about Frau Kanzler Angela Merkel. She certainly has made her mark the last months and probably will even more. Germany is presiding the EU commitee and the G8 both, coming 6 months iirc.

Btw. I have doubts Clinton will be able to win the presidency, but if it scares the hell out of retards like V77 it would be a good thing if she did.

Ursa..

#16     Jan 4, 2007
  7. I bet you wouldn't mind seeing 'President Condi Rice' or 'President Ann Coulter', right?

#17     Jan 4, 2007
  8. Don't worry, it probably won't happen. But Margaret Thatcher did all right, no?

You mysogenist troglodyte.

#18     Jan 4, 2007
  9. Austrailia boy keeps saying the same thing:

He wishes he was Foley so he could screw young boys...

#19     Jan 5, 2007
  10. Oh here comes the short Italian boy with the big nose trying to
    communicate in English.

Obviously you are still in love with your Mother and want to have
    a mama to run Italy? Heh. Maybe you can get that ol' bag Sophia
    Loren to head your country. Or how about your Nazi Pope?

Man are you one stupid prick.

#20     Jan 5, 2007