"Do Defaulted Loans Exist" ?????

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Oct 12, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

There isn't any crisis bad enough or situation good enough that will allow Democrats to move away from progressive taxation, maybe Republicans too...

The exchange thing could happen maybe, somebody just has to do it...

2. morganist

morganist Guest

there is a way round flat tax problems i have written a model would you like ot see it.

3. .................................................

If econ conditions decline to the extent that a Ctax would easily surpass the prog. take......then it could get interesting....particularly if one understands what would happen to F(x)=I+D....odds are they will never understand F(x)....

But with this table....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rates_around_the_world

The Dems are going to just add VAT....citing the fact that so many other countries already do it....

What a nightmare.....

In terms of a better exchange....some country is going to take the ball and run.....too much $ on the table....lots of companies to "re-domicile"....bye bye US pub. corp. tax base....

4. Oh goody, a chance to update..

A while back I posted a hypothetical, "If I started a business which earned $100,000, and was taxed under Obama's proposed Federal Income Tax rate change, I could pay up to $69,150 in combined Federal Income Tax, SS Tax, Medicare Tax, State Income Tax, Property Tax, and State/Local Sales Tax, Automobile Registration (ownership tax)" (assuming I spent what was left on taxable items.. and after paying all the other taxes.)

With Peolosi and the Libtard's "5% VAT", the total tax bill could be as much as $70,742!!

Why would I bother to make the effort to earn $100,000 if I have to give ~$70,000* up in taxes?

And with state and local governments hurting for revenue, it's a good bet Property Tax, Sales Tax and others will be going UP!

*would be worse if I lived in California or New York.

5. morganist

morganist Guest

6. .............................................................

Summers is a nightmare......and when you add Bernanke and Geithner....it is almost hopeless....

Bottomline is somebody is holding over $26 Trillion in bad debt....???? Which is never going to recover .....????

What has to occur.....????

Lots of sustainable asset valuations added to the books.....

How does this happen ?

15% C tax only.....More efficient corp. development capital....ie new electronic nongameable non-taxable exchange....

The DEMs are going to just add it on....and cause further declines in valuations....

Just the opposite of what should be happening.....

How does it get more moronic than this ?

The govt. guys have got to be the worst ever to be in their offices.....It does not get any worse than this....

7. Why would I bother to make the effort to earn $100,000 if I have to give ~$70,000* up in taxes?

---------------------

Because you can borrow more than if you flipped burgers and paid no tax.

8. yea except your numbers are way off. you dont pay anything close to 70k on 100k income:

Single Filing Status
    (Tax Rate Schedule X)
    •10% on income between $0 and $8,025

•15% on the income between $8,025 and $32,550; plus $802.50

•25% on the income between $32,550 and $78,850; plus $4,481.25

•28% on the income between $78,850 and $164,550; plus $16,056.25

•33% on the income between $164,550 and $357,700; plus $40,052.25

•35% on the income over $357,700; plus $103,791.75

9. piezoe

piezoe

You don't want to shirk your duty do you? It's up to you to keep us all "free" by bringing democracy to heathens even if we have to kill them to do it. We need your money. Wars are damn expensive these days!:D

#10     Oct 12, 2009