Do black people have a problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Kudos, man. I got sucked in to this bullshit, AGAIN. The mods killed that other thread, to my protest. But, know what, they were right to do that.

Whatever man, blacks are monkeys or whatever. If that makes you feel good, you go, bruh.

#51     Apr 2, 2012
  2. Hey...

I'm upset about a changing of the guard as well as all of the other stuff... It would definitely be fair to say that about me. It's competition... Don't get used to losing and sure as hell don't get to the point where you enjoy it!

We're probably not in the same category of upset...!

#52     Apr 2, 2012
  3. Neeaaaah.... That doesn't make me feel good...!

I aint that kind of racist...!

I just want to even the odds a little...

#53     Apr 2, 2012
  4. Maybe I am, but I was reminded that there are thinking people down here, and I am done with the back and forth denner. I will not be drawn into that BS again for the balance of the year. You have the last word, as Bill-O likes to say.

#54     Apr 2, 2012
  5. You want to even the odds against 12% of the population. I won't even bother. Okay, you are oppressed. Fine.

#55     Apr 2, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I thought you were done. Why do you keep talking?

#56     Apr 2, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think, if I may be so bold as to attempt to interpret his incredibly myopic view, what he is trying to say is that given that blacks represent 12% of the population, they shouldn't be treated with the same care as, say, the Sumatran Tiger. While there should certainly be some rules or laws to prevent discriminating against them (or any other minority) we all shouldn't have to completely upend our lives to avoid possibly offending them.

#57     Apr 2, 2012
  8. You know, the biggest irony in that cold water video is that it is 2012. That clip is from 1989.

Lately, I have been getting more and more signals that I am dwelling with people locked into the past. And as long as dwell with them, I will remain as enslaved as they are.

Thanks Tsing, I would have PMed you this, but I must state it publicly.

What is worse, is that I have met and had convo with Spike personally, and I grew up on Fair Street, in Atlanta. A quick google will reveal the significance of that.

Man, you do not know what you just did. Thank you. If you need any help trading, holla. My PM is still open.

#58     Apr 2, 2012
  9. No problem with that. As far as AA goes, we who can compete only want the chance. Let us in, we can get out on our own.

All I want is to make sure we get the chance to compete. I feel that a lot of people here want to shut us out. Let me in, and I will most likely defeat you. That is why I chide the scared white men on here.

#59     Apr 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Get off your damn high horse. You have an incredible amount of superior rights given to your race and all you do is complain. Even with all the help provided by laws favorable to you over decades the black ghetto grows and grows. It is obvious that either black leaders and democrats are keeping black people in the ghetto or blacks like it there.

So, don't push off your failures on the white man. They are totally and absolutely of your own making.

#60     Apr 2, 2012