Do black people have a problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

OK, so you come here to read people's minds and tell them what they are REALLY THINKING. What a talent..

What I see is that politicians screw the world up, that is what I see. I see that Black people, who, as a man that looks like a white guy, I'd much rather be on harmonious terms with, are encouraged by the Left to hate white people. That alone is enough to make me hate Leftist politicians. I also see that Leftist politicians have set themselves up as the saviors of Black people but instead have kept those people in inner city reservations where they feed them welfare money and bullshit. Every election cycle the Left whips up racism because that is what makes Blacks vote for Democrats. I see that happening with the story out of Florida about the little bullshit thug that got his ass blown away. It's election cycle time and all the far left race industry players are all over that story like stink on shit. Having to be exposed to this "stink on shit" thingy off and on for my entire life I can say that I find it rather off-putting since Democrats have been vowing to fix this problem for many decades and the reality is they have been perpetuating the problem...

#41     Apr 2, 2012
  2. It's not hard to tell what a person is thinking Eight, if you are trained to do that sort of thing.

People, if get them talking long enuf, will always tip their hand. If you are in a face to face conversation and are trained to interpret body language it gets even harder for a person to lie.

It is not a talent, it is just training.

Look at these angry white males, they have become so unhinged as 2012 is here that it is easy to draw them out.

As I said before, they feel put upon. Now here today is leapup advocating a violent revolution. A former cop he is, advocating this.

I cannot wait to see how berserk these people get after November. Interesting times, these are:)

#42     Apr 2, 2012
  3. We don't feel "put upon" as you put it... We are "put upon"...! You're basically stating that our time is up in the world and that we should all go quietly to our extinction so that you can inherit everything.

This is foremost in the minds of blacks...

#43     Apr 2, 2012
  4. See, scared white guy spills the beans again.....fear.....:D :D

#44     Apr 2, 2012
  5. Blacks are dangerous and destructive...! Sure I fear them... You'd have to be an idiot not too...!

Humiliating me with the "fear" thing won't work though... I'm not ashamed of that. I'm actually quite aware of how dangerous the black population is... Leftists have been shaming whites for some time with that crap...

Come on... Wake up to reallity people...! They're out to get you and they're all fucking con men.

#45     Apr 2, 2012

6. What I think is funny is that if a war between blacks & whites every happened, blacks actually think they would have a chance at winning. LOL

The British empire sent a few white guys with muskets to africa and conquered the whole freaking continent. We have alot of patience(because we are white), but if you dont stop pissing us off, it could end badly for you blacks.

#46     Apr 2, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

After all this stimulating conversation, the one thing the thread needs is this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gLYTObRhcSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#47     Apr 2, 2012
  8. Damn Tsing.....

Know what, I'm wrong.....I'm chillin right fukkin now.

#48     Apr 2, 2012
  9. You're all running scared...

Where did the other thread go...?

Where oh where...?

Can't handle a white guy standing up to you...?

Too funny...!

:D :D :D

#49     Apr 2, 2012
  10. Ron the Race Hustler is just stirring the pot.

He thinks that whitey is upset with a "changing of the guard" as he would put it, and not with the shambles of an economy we've got. So when they're pissed about paying $5 for a gallon of gasoline, whitey is really pissed about what's going to happen in November.

Like I've said before, Ron is a legend in his own mind.

#50     Apr 2, 2012