Do black people have a problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

Everyone except reality denying liberals already knew that something was wrong, IQ or culture. When a group underachieves under every circumstance there is something wrong with them.

It also explains why their hate, envy, and pain will never go away. The permanent excuse will be in place 100 years from now. Here's a black liberal saying it:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/toure-apologizes-piers-morgan-meltdown-152149682.html

Permanent victim status to soothe over the real problem, that's the strategy most black elites have adopted. They really play it up whenever they can. RCG is right on one count, that fella in the OP is not representative of the majority of blacks.

Notice the 'once again another innocent black was killed' . Never will you hear them say that when it's black on black, or when a black kills a white so it is quite clear that this isn't about the principle of innocent people dying. This is all about hate and trying to keep white people on the defensive, just like RCG does. I am calling bullshit.

#31     Apr 2, 2012
  2. No, it is not about keeping white people on the defensive. It is about keeping white people like YOU in check, because white people like YOU want to abolish the civil rights era. White people like YOU are an embarrassment to the group and that is why regular white people make other white people like YOU come to a place like ET to vent, as they do not want to hear your racist bullshit.

One of your kind has already confessed that this forum is the only place he can be himself. Pathetic, but true.

#32     Apr 2, 2012
  3. What a shame it is for you 377. You wanna talk disgust? What is disgusting that you want to move to a place to a third world country so you can feel important. How sad is that?

As far as giving me another thought you can only think to a certain degree, and yes, I will say again, you are a racist, it has been proven, by your own words.

Any racist against any group is a mental defective by definition.

#33     Apr 2, 2012
  4. Now don't get all pissed cause I called out your buddies, denner:D

#34     Apr 2, 2012
  5. Good thing racism is legal: otherwise you would be in trouble.

#35     Apr 2, 2012
  6. Sure black people have a problem... James Watson pointed it out a long time ago...

But that isn't really all there is it to it... Blacks hate white culture and don't even try to achieve. Their goals are completely different in life. Their greatest achievement in life is getting a white woman pregnant as revenge on the "white man"!

#36     Apr 2, 2012
  7. Stupid, stupid post. Especially what you and your ilk complain about the most is how public racism should be legal. You are pissed that it is not.:D

#37     Apr 2, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

#38     Apr 2, 2012
  9. I know blacks are out to get me... It's no secret...!

Racism isn't about selectivity... It's about protecting your own ass from people that are out to get you. Anybody who thinks that blacks and minorities would make better rulers is an idiot... You'd still get the same crap only 10 times worse and as a white man you'd be on the receiving end of everything bad. To me it's "dog eat dog"... Blacks are my competition that's about it...

#39     Apr 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

All you guys are really beating up on RCG. Let me come to his defense.

He's been..........

Well he'll never.........

But he is one of the only.............

Well at least he hasn't killed any white people.

I don't think he has. Anyway, he's never admitted to it. :D

#40     Apr 2, 2012