Do black people have a problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know about the humans there but I saw a video once of a male chimp trading food to a female for sex.

#21     Apr 1, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

So, that would mean Eskimo's are about as vampirish as humans get?

#22     Apr 1, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Arrogant liberal shit. RCG is in 'the basement' for noble reasons of course but others are here for validation. Sure, whatever you say... Jesse Jackson types looking for a forum, since all they have ever accomplished is talk shit.

The fact is that the western world is regressing not progressing, that's why I care. A lot of it has to do with people like RCG.

I am convinved you can never have an honest discussion with liberals like RCG. The minute you try and point out the obvious right in front of you they accuse you of something personal to try and put you on the defensive. Denial and deflection, sadly it has worked as long as good people continue to feed the guilt political dynamic

#23     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Guilt (esp white) is not my forte: and that really enrages the left.

PS: I'm reading "the global bell curve" maybe this one will have better news for certain groups than "the Bell Curve" did, but I doubt it.

#24     Apr 1, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

You don't need a bell curve, look at the world.

#25     Apr 1, 2012
  6. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ron the Race Hustler is a delusional asshat.

#26     Apr 1, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZGjfeR7QHE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Apr 1, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OZ4AEglG7sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Apr 1, 2012
  9. mgrund

mgrund

yes they do- was a caucasian guy around my neighbourhood, who was shot by a negroid, so he is claiming that he was shot as he was a caucasian and not a negroid

#29     Apr 1, 2012

10. I just finished 100 pages and the results are not flattering to certain groups.
    The book is broken up by geographic region.
    So far it's findings are consistent with "the bell curve".
    I'm interested in what the results will reveal in asia/china for socio-economic status , IQ and race in a relatively homogenized racial population.

btw: Africans and aborigines are an IQ disaster.
    hey don't blame me, I'm just reporting the facts of the book .

#30     Apr 1, 2012