Do black people have a problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 31, 2012.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

google these people:

- Jewel Pookrum
    - Frances Cress Welsing
    - Louis Farrakhan

white people have a huge problem.
    they work very hard, try to profit from others , all this for only 1 goal:
    have a permament vacations in a hot sunny country.

which millionaire wants to sit 365 days/year in London, Toronto, Copenhagen or Oslo? nobody, every sane human being wants to enjoy sun, sea, beach.

#11     Apr 1, 2012
  2. Yada yada yada, I'm reading a book about you people "Atlas Shrugged"

The fact is people are waking up to the parasites and the politicians that pander to them. It has nothing to do with scared white men although the party doing the most pandering to the parasites did get the majority of a certain race's votes last election.

I don't think that party will fare as well next election because votes based on race alone "well that new shine has kinda been rubbed off".

Anyway the parasites (both ind and corp) are going to be in for hard times ahead and that is a CERTAINTY and when it does well don't look for ANY sympathy from me.

#12     Apr 1, 2012
  3. I agree with RCG Jake

While I am from the south I grew up in a very diverse city with many African American friends and didn't turn out to be a racist bigot like many in P&R

#13     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Manning is the same idiot who is one of Americas top birthers and thinks Obama isn't human and was created in a lab.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MiEcj4eLMQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14     Apr 1, 2012

5. I disagree with his premise as depicted in the clip (which may not fully represent his position) "Black people don't understand how the world works".

If by that he means especially vulnerable to the prejudice of low expectations, race hustlers and collectivist idiotologies : I would agree.

#15     Apr 1, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Give that guy a PA system before he blows out his vocal chords. :)

I see what he is saying but there are reasons for some of the facts of his statements.

For instance, you can look around the world along the equator and even if you do accept the "out of Africa" theory, civilization didn't make great strides anywhere along the equator. Why? Because there was no incentive. Crops or food grew year round. Game in the jungles was plentiful year round. You could fish the lakes or rivers year round. Temperatures were warm or moderate year round. There wasn't a great need for solid structure nor warm clothing. And, it's hard to do manual labor such as building great cities in constantly very hot and humid climates.

Move north a bit to Europe and North America and the situation is different. Man had to find or build shelter from the winter cold. He had to make warm clothing or freeze. He had to learn to harvest and store food to last throughout the winter. He had to band with his neighbors, in many places, just to survive. In short, he was forced to learn and create or die.

The answer to the good reverend is that necessity breeds innovation. If you don't need it, it doesn't get invented or built.

The South Africa example is just a continuation of the central African thinking being carried along the same lines.

Could this lack of innovation around the equator become a part of the mind and a limitation to people who developed in those areas? I suppose. But, notice that black people in the U.S. don't look like black people from Africa. They nearly all have lighter skin and more European features. That is because nearly every black person in the U.S. has as much white ancestry as black ancestry. We just call people with some black heritage and darker skin pigment black people. It seems the darker skin pigment is more prevalent in mixed race people than not, resulting in the stereotype.

#16     Apr 1, 2012
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

think of psychological effects of living in the North vs normal temperature regions.

in essence, you are forced into feeling that Nature is bad- hostile to you.
    its cold, no food, cloudy, rain, shitty as hell.

will you be an artist? musician? painter? f*** no. its too ugly outside.
    you'll invent central banking, law, big pharma, military, mortgages, electronics, modern warfare.

there are no even leaves on the trees. rivers and lakes covered with ice.
    due to little sunshine your pineal gland will be smaller and calcified.
    weak bones, weak teeth, very low fertility.
    without the sun a human becomes a vampire. literally.

#17     Apr 1, 2012
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

most famous spiritual masters: jesus, buddha, mohamet, krishna, osho, dalai lama, lao tzu, gandhi. all had much melanin!

now name a guru born in , say England. your choices: queen elizabeth, elton john, vicky pollard :D

#18     Apr 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What we see RCG is a lying distorting hateful black man who is willing to categorize everyone around him as racists when he exhibits the most rabid and repugnant racism that this forum has ever seen.

You've become a real piece of shit RCG. Your posts aren't worth reading. You do have my sympathies though. It has to suck to wake up each morning filled with racial hatred and unnecessary resentment towards your fellow man. I won't give you another thought.

#19     Apr 1, 2012
  10. For all pratical purposes, Florida wasn't populated until the invention of the Air conditioner.

As far a food being abundant,

Do people in Africa Trade food for for services? I don't know but that is how the US grew.

#20     Apr 1, 2012