Do any of you watch the drillers?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by oldschool, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Why do you care how much money someone makes? Why do you care where they live?

A life lesson son, stop worrying about what other people are doing and play your own game. With your attitude, you'll never succeed as a capitalist.

#11     Jan 6, 2008
  2. True, but that's the cost of speculation. It's like saying, I bought HES corp last aug, and sold my position for 18% gain...but then I went back and it's up 130%.

#12     Jan 6, 2008

3. 17

#13     Jan 6, 2008

4. lol you must be a spanish teacher too huh? lol I will never succeed as a capitalist? You come back and say that again when you are finished with you demo account lol!

What a loser!

#14     Jan 6, 2008
  5. OK I think this is my que that I should be leaving the ET forums soon.

What are these forums coming to people?

#15     Jan 6, 2008
  6. I love that area down there around Abudhabi, Kentucky - very picturesque!

Unless the industry has changed, a non-working interest on a well amounts to 1/8 the take. They drllled our farmette back during the oil embargo years. Although a decent windfall, I still had to trudge my ass off to work for the following 25 yrs. Come to think of it, I bet your dad was just discovering the joys of ejaculation while spanking the monkey to a Playboy about that time.

I would like to praise your mother for enduring the hardships of maintaining a single-parent household. It's apparent the 'ole man had already hit the trail, since you definitely never had your punkass marched out behind the woodshed to learn some respect! Just hoping you aren't living proof of a rape.

Couldn't agree w/ ya more, Bear Plunger ...

#16     Jan 13, 2008

7. Lol sorry but this post made me laugh. Maybe you didn't even read my post or your just plain stupid but either way its not my farm that has oil underneath it. Its my high school spanish teacher's. So now that we have that straightened out your post really holds zero value because you didn't have your facts straight in the first place.

PS: whats all this talk of ejaculation and rape? Sounds like someone has a confession to make!:D

#17     Jan 13, 2008
  8. Duh - did we perhaps miss the point, kiddo? Please return to your video games - reading comprehension is not your forte' ...

Here, let me help ya - think Aretha Franklin ...

#18     Jan 13, 2008
  9. you can debate whether it is the "smartest thing to do" considering that this land was probably kicked down to her (not purchased on a teachers salary) and was probably a viable source of modest income as a tobacco farm for generations. I doubt she negotiated for a better deal and took the first offer thrown her way. Now that this woman has allowed drillers to come in and rape the land, it will probably sustain very little development once the oil companies move out. If she is indeed 'dumb as a box of rocks' she will probably squander whatever income is derived from the oil and leave nothing to kick down to her kids.

#19     Jan 13, 2008

10. Aretha Franklin huh? Havn't played that one yet. That must be one of the games rated M for mature. My mom says I can't play those until im at least 32.

Give it a break man. You are a 40 year old 2 bit loser who probably couldn't trade his/her (I havn't decided yet) way out of a box. I could run circles around you. You are nothing to me. I couldn't care less if you live or die to be honest. All I can say is I honestly hope you don't play around in the futures markets. On second thought it brings a smile to my face knowing that you are probably one of the poor SOBs that I take for everything they're worth.

Well now that I got that out of my system have a great day:)

#20     Jan 13, 2008