Do any of these Prop firms offer heath benefits?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by airmax, Aug 22, 2011.

1. airmax

airmax

Guessing some do but the are pretty expensive…

Thanks for any inputs

Thanks !

2. My firm offers Aetna but it's expensive ($1500/month). you can get better private coverage for less if you shop around.

3. cstfx

cstfx

God, I hope that's for the family.

Google ehealthinsurance to find something in your price range if the firm you land at doesn't offer participation or is not what you want

4. Nope. it was $1500 for early 30's male with no health problems. Oxford and some of the other insurers were really expensive. I second ehealthinsurance.com it lists a whole bunch of options.

5. emg

emg

get yourself the obamacare program

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18K/year for single health insurance coverage?:eek: :eek: :eek: That's a first I've ever heard of that's that expensive. What does family coverage cost? $45,000/year?:eek:

7. Not sure but it may also be the location? (NYC). There are lower rate plans but for good coverage with a reputable provider who won't nickel and dime you, it's getting super expensive and I don't think Obamacare will help that much. It will only get more expensive soon - unsustainable really.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Even though I still have my Life, Health, and Accident license, I don't qoute insurance. Just isn't what I do. It's required by my Firm as some guys sell Variable Annuities. I do good to keep up with the regulatory CE's. Lol

I CAN tell you that you should start looking around as you could save big $ vs. this $1,500/month mess. For that kind of money, I'd want:

* Be able to fly twice a year to the Greenbrier Resort Clinic in West Virginia for a FULL head to toe work up by the best doctors I have seen outside of the Mayo Clinic.

* A Rx card that pays 100% and denies NO drugs. I'd even want to have HGH prescribed! Lol ($1,500-$2000/month)

* Zero co-pay, and 100% claim coverage.

My guess is the above would be out of the question with your current carrier, and since these options are out, I'd start searching around. Blue Cross/Blue Shield shouldn't even be this much $.:eek:

9. Theres some good insurance from BCBS and Aetna foe 150.00 to 250.00 a month.