Do all women nag?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Andy62279, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Last night I was talking to my mom and she kept nagging me. So today I was just thinking, do all women nag? Why would they nag to begin with? Is it because when they were a child they watched their mother nag, so they adopted that habit? Or could it be because when woman told man to eat the apple, god punished them by experiencing pain by giving birth. Because man listened to woman, man is punished by listening to them nag?

No but seriously, I don't mean to bash on the ladies. If majority of woman do nag, then what can we do to cope with it?

Andy

2. Miki

Miki

Just show them who is the boss – and do as you are told!

:D

3. How do you show them you're boss?

4. Andy,

Your mom is nothing compared to a raging pissed girlfriend. If you get a girlfriend and she gets pissed, the best thing to do is avoid the situation or let her be right.

Arguing with a woman is akin to arguing with the market -- it is a no-win situation.

El Primo Rule
    The woman is always right.

5. hmm... your analogy does makes sense.

So men pretty much have to comply then.... that sucks.

6. If you want a piece of ass later that night, you better comply. She may not be right logically, but you aren't debating logic -- you are dealing with female emotions.

When I was growing up we used to refer to the hot bitches as high maintenence, but then I slowly learned there is no such thing as a low maintenence girl.

7. I hope you're not talking about my mom.... j/k

Ok, I can understand that... the bit about we're dealing with emotions rather than logic. So when we comply we're not basically just letting them win, but being sympathetic towards them. So we both win.

8. You guys should see what happens when the girlfriend becomes your wife!

9. You mean it gets WORSE?!

10. hmm... if you kinda think about it. She now has access to your bank account and credit cards. That really sucks.

#10     Sep 28, 2002