Do all American women make horrible wives? Correct me if I am wrong.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Nice try. :D :D

% of such kind in the population = 0.000000000 ....... ?

Such are easily distinguished and eliminated. The Adam's Apple is a dead giveaway, then the hands, but even these are not required as from afar the height is USUALLY (but not always) the whistleblower.

But in America, go anywhere any state any city and watch how a white american woman becomes a man in attitude first (this is already well-known), then in appearance. Compare ....

Whoever is fckin this monstrosity (Lucrum has his own hell on earth) oughtta know she gots a dick. :D
    And look at the face and attitude therein. Masculinity personified!!!!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With this thai girl .... mellifluous, soft, succulent, salubrious, silky smooth skin etc. come to mind. :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the bonus is that the ass of the latter is akin to a flaming red succulent amazon papaya as opposed to that of the former being akin to an invaded toilet in south central LA :D :D :D

#71     Dec 12, 2010
  2. Had to post this here, not that I agree with it, just thought it funny as hell:

One things for sure,

American women aren't afraid to eat.

You've seen the typical American woman at Golden Corral.

She's the one with the cornbread crumbs and chicken gravy on her chins. She wears lime-green polyester stretch pants and a faded Jack Daniels t-shirt as she presides over the buffet.

She bellows obscenities across the dining room at her unwashed children while gesturing angrily with a half eaten chicken leg at her sullen, skinny, spiritually broken husband. If any of her children happen to be male, she puts special effort into verbally castrating and emasculating them, thus setting the stage for a lifetime of failure and ambiguity.

Her children run wildly around the dessert bar, randomly dipping their pinworm infected fingers into the chocolate pudding and shaking their lice-ridden hair over the hot apple cobbler.

That's how it is at Golden Corral...

And that's how it is in America

#72     Dec 17, 2010
  3. not funny because thats not how it is

i eat buffets

#73     Dec 17, 2010
  4. LeeD

LeeD

It's part of a bigger picture and feminism is not necessarily the primary reason.

Women work because one income is no longer enough to maintain lifestyle modern culture dictates. People live in bigger houses, "need" a holiday a few thousand miles away. They don't mend clothes any more. Everyone wants more gadgets, more junk. A hundred years ago most items were made so that they could be passed to the next generation. Now almost everything is meant to be replaced in a few years.

#74     Dec 22, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good post! I have seen close to that when I was talked into going to Golden Corral by my Sons after a football practice. I was literally blown away by what I saw, and it was close to what you described... Scary close!

You left out one other obvious thing: Walmart. Any time I've been in that mess, I come out shaking my head asking where the heck has America gone??? If you want to see some sad ("funny sad" I guess...) portrayals of what we have come to in America, check out www.peopleofwalmart.com It will stun you!

Maybe we should have a peopleofgoldencorral.com as I KNOW that would be a hit! Hey, if one of you starts that site, please don't forget ol' LEAP's royalty check for the idea.:D

#75     Dec 22, 2010
  6. Now I agree that eastern eurpoean/russians are great looking. But they are crazy. In referring to the the original questions they would definitely not make great housewives.

#76     Dec 23, 2010