Do all American women make horrible wives? Correct me if I am wrong.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 26, 2010.

1. I can tell you hang out in the wrong circles.

#1 - My wife is a past restaurant owner and a better chef than most in the area. All of the local chefs come to our Christmas party each year to sniff out new recipes.

#2 - My wife handles all of the household bookkeeping and bill paying like a bull dog. I tease her that she could make Lincoln scream with agony.

#3 - We made an agreement that my wife won't get a job outside the home until our son was 11 and then it was her choice. It is a full time job as it is taking care of a home, being a part-time teacher and full time Mom. She spends a minimum of 2 hours with our son after school each day going over homework and making things esier for him to excel in his classes.

#4 - Our son is extremely well mannered because he has been taught to respect all adults. He sings in the school choir, church choir, plays in the band, takes piano lessons, takes Kalarippayattu martial arts twice a week and has a minimum of 3 different books in his book bag that he is reading a any given point. Everyone that meets him tells us he is the politest child they have ever met. He's a happy kid!

#5 - We prefer smart friends and smart conversation to smart phones and idiot programs.

#6 - We are both interested in current events and has passed on that interest to our son.

#7 - See #4

$8 - See #5

There are bad examples in every culture and ethnicity. You just need to stop hanging out in KMart & WalMart so much. :D

#41     Dec 2, 2010
  2. I guess I'm bored and since I'm done for the day, I'll waste some time responding to this stupid assertion.
    1. My wife is a fantastic cook/chef. She has her own recipes and takes recipes from the various magazines/cookbooks and modifies them and makes them even better.
    2. She does more than her fair share of housework, as I hate various aspects of housecleaning, and she doesn't complain at all.
    3. She works her ass off. She is a Director at her place of employment and regularly puts in 60+ hours a week.
    4. The one constant for our kids has been compliments from teachers and other adults as to how well behaved and kind our kids are. I can guarantee they didn't get that from me. :D
    5. Despite her work schedule she gets to the kids sporting events, volunteers to help at the schools, is on 2 committess at church. She signed onto Facebook this year because she had to as she is the current president of an Association for her field of expertise and they told her it was part of the job for the organization.
    6. She has a 2 year associates degree, college degree, and a Masters of Transfusion Medicine. She is certified in any number of things including project management, Lean Six Sigma, and a few other things. I wonder if she will ever be done with school.
    7. If it weren't for her I'd have a small group of friends I'm comfortable with and nothing else. Whereas she has introduced me to large diverse group of people we regularly get together with.
    8. She is one of the nicest people I've ever met and doesn't make generalizations like the knucklehead ones that started this thread. While I admit I do look at people and form opinions quickly, she is much more open minded.
    She is an American, and like most Americans she doesn't hold judgement about others like the rest of the world seems to like to make about Americans.
    In other words, shut the hell up with such stupid statements and save them for your biased little world.

#42     Dec 2, 2010
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Glad to hear it. Unfortunately, according to statistics, for every one (such as yourself) with marital bliss, there is approximately 1.2 not so fortunate. It is a crap shoot plain and simple and you never know what life is going to throw at ya, so stay humble and be thankful you did not marry a serpent.

#43     Dec 2, 2010
  4. I don't know about the other posters but I've had my share of pitfalls too. I've been married 4 times:

#1 was factory small town drunk
    #2 was a professional singer
    #3 was a Sicilian nut case
    #4 is PERFECT!

There is a perfect one out there for everyone. One just has to learn to think with his big head and not the small one.

#44     Dec 2, 2010
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

Appears to be a happy ending. Good luck to you.

#45     Dec 2, 2010

6. This is just too fckin easy ......... :)

I like the Prof. as a poster but I worry about him that he hasn't had any pussy in at least 7 yrs. The last time he licked any that was akin to dipping your head in a red flaming hawaiian papaya was 20 yrs ago.

Sorry prof., you're wasting away. :) :) :)

#46     Dec 2, 2010

7. They all come out to play :D :D :D :D :D

Another live one who hasn't had any pussy in a decade. This cat's a goner. The white bitch has him down to his knees and now she's GOD.

God do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

#47     Dec 2, 2010

8. Not hardly, Larson. :)

A happy ending is contingent upon a good lickin session followed by some gallinaceous hybrid, galactic lunge fckin, then a nice cup of hot chocolate and here it comes, A CLEAN GETAWAY.

#48     Dec 2, 2010

9. Thinking with the big head got us the Great Depression and the Crash of 2007.

Thinking with the small head only gets us Divorce court.

The latter wins hands down.

#49     Dec 2, 2010
  10. Behold the bitches in America, pussies as wide as football fields yet the level of arrogance is so stellar that its a wonder that only a few have found out ....

personified here ........... watch deadbroke in action at ET :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBY6pF42I-c&NR=1

#50     Dec 2, 2010