Do all American women make horrible wives? Correct me if I am wrong.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 26, 2010.

1. You know, Lucky, being straight and gay is akin to being able to play both the Long and the Short side. I wish I could for that would be the best utilization of resources and given the eternal supply side, the pickings would be soooo easy.

Unluckily, I don't swing that way though.

On the other hand I don't attack nor sponsor violence against gays. Never met a gay who didn't behave hmself well around me, so I have zip against them.

Harmless fellas, really. God bless them all.

#31     Nov 28, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uhhh...not really.

And where's that $50 bucks you owe me?

#32     Nov 28, 2010
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Speaking of ignorance no doubt you had to chime in no doubt.
    The market's been fucking with you for ages and we've all been having a good laugh following along. Baron must be real happy having his board littered with posts from imbeciles like you.

#33     Nov 28, 2010
  4. You guys must be hooking up with the wrong women. I've been in relationships with all types...Asians, Hispanic, Mixed, and white Americans. They can all be nuts from time to time, they're women. In reference to your list:
    1. I don't expect my wife to cook M-F, she works full time.
    2. If house cleaning was left to me the place would be a mess.
    3. My wife has worked full time for 35 years, at the same place, without any period of unemployment during our 17 years together. I cannot say the same.
    4&5. We don't have kids
    6. She is far more educated than I am, which probably comes as no surprise to anyone here. I almost always let her proof any reports I write, and she just looks at me like I'm some poor dumb animal when reading them. She is an english major.
    7. She is very socially engaging once she gets to know people.
    8. She is not at all judgemental. I take care of that end.

Maybe I just got lucky. However that French/Vietnamese chick I was doing many moons ago was smokin' hot. Nuts, but hot.:D

#34     Nov 29, 2010
  5. Your experience is the polar opposite of mine.

#35     Nov 29, 2010
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Woman geniuses like deadbroke and KOS don't give an honest assesment of the guy in the mirror, the fault is always with others.

So do american ET men make good husbands? Shit with money attracts what exactly?

#36     Nov 29, 2010
  7. I'm not really sure the women that you've met, but that's quite a generalization you've got working there. One that is pretty harsh in my opinion... I grew up in the mid-west and have yet to see the "women" you describe.

#37     Nov 29, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

KOS, one thing really popped out at me: "they're usually talking about Facebook."

I'll point out my opinion that Facebook is one of the most destructive "new technologies" that is destroying marriages in 2010.

All F/B is about is basically a gossip service, a who has more than who, and a let's be "friends" between married guys and married gals, etc., the BEST thing I have done internetwise was get rid of facebook.

Oh yes, I know from experience. F/B can lead to problems. I'm still paying for the problems I allowed myself to create a few years ago... :(

#38     Nov 30, 2010

9. >>>> Shit with money attracts what exactly? <<<<

White women by an overwhelming margin although other women are also drawn to it.

But if the Shit picks a white woman, then very soon when its over, he's in real deep shit when she parts with 80% of his shit. Now she's got all the shit and he's cleaned out.

What a fckin nightmare.

#39     Dec 1, 2010

10. You're the boss, Leaps. Facebook is total bs and boring to the nth degree.

But I do believe the divorce rate > X% was already in existence and escalating before it showed up.

Add to this that it is ever more fashionable to beat up on men and just let them "smile it off"

bitches are shooting themselves in the foot

but how could one ever expect a union between the 2 to be a heavenly one given the fact that women are always getting fcked by definition?

:)

#40     Dec 1, 2010