Do all American women make horrible wives? Correct me if I am wrong.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 26, 2010.

1. KINGOFSHITS

#11     Nov 26, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

A couple of days ago I was a "thug" and now I'm Canadian?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uLCwlhspmHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uLCwlhspmHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#12     Nov 26, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should eat some meat.

#13     Nov 26, 2010

4. You probably should expand your view outside your job at walmart.

#14     Nov 26, 2010
  5. Piffle

Piffle

Seems like you just described a good majority of the current generation, men and women, regardless of color or nationality. White women don't have a lock on these crummy behavior patterns. Can you honestly say, looking through that list, that it doesn't match up to men as closely as it does to women? Maybe you are hearing too much of the men's side of the story complaining about their wives and not hearing the wives say the same or worse about their husbands.

The correlation seems more of something to do with having too much handed to you as a child, which I think some cultures don't have the means to do.

#15     Nov 27, 2010
  6. or saying " please " to your kids when you asking them to do something.

#16     Nov 27, 2010
  7. No this is straight out observation on my part. The Men do not seem to complain at all about the situation. I am seeing this out of my own two eyes.

And why have kids if you are going to have almost no interest in the kid? It just seems they are not interested much in the kid, and the dad ends up having to do all the child rearing and spending time with them.

You see a hispanic women and other ethnicities go nuts for their own kid, you see them being motherly towards them etc.. American women seem cold and distant, like if the kid was a burden.
    The whole thing seems messed up.

#17     Nov 27, 2010
  8. Quite simply not true. Go to a grocery store in LA, DC, or Chicago, and you will see the poor hispanic women carting around 6 kids who are pulling stuff off the shelves running around and acting as you describe. The poor whites and blacks are doing the same. Race, ethnicity, 1st 2nd gen american doesnt matter.

#18     Nov 27, 2010
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

To be quite blunt you seem very ignorant, lacking in a good education. I am starting to understand why so many poor trading strategies get posted on this site. Probably just a lot of uneducated, bigoted idiots like you with a lack of education but they took a typing class in high school so they can post garbage.

#19     Nov 27, 2010