Do a Google search for "waffles"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Apr 23, 2004.

1. While your nerd-like knowledge of the Internet far surpasses mine, I believe the more likely cause relates to something called "paid placement".

#11     Apr 24, 2004
  2. "A lot of people??" Well, I would think you have access to them at this site...

www.seemehaveraunchysexwith50guysandadog.com

heh.

The search results may not have anything to do with Meta Tags would they?

*rolling eyes*

#12     Apr 24, 2004
  3. Hey, Lauren, how come my mouth fills up with saliva when I look at this pic of you?

[​IMG]

Trade Off

#13     Apr 24, 2004
  4. While I would think the same thing (as far as paid placement goes) do a search for (with the quotes)
    "out of touch executives"
    and see what comes up first......

#14     Apr 24, 2004
  5. Well TO, I would like to think that I access to enough people, I'm thinking that my following is nothing compared to the following that Bush and/or Kerry haters have... but I suppose its worth a try...maybe..... As for the meta tags, *rolling eyes*, its actually not. Google ranks pages based on how many other pages link to it so meta tags are not the key.... And so, the key, is actually having as many people (or websites) that you can get, put, at some point in their page the following link:
    Lauren <a href="http://www.thespinzone.com">"ruler of the universe"</a> J

Now if enough people put that in their pages somewhere, eventually typing in "ruler of the universe" would bring thespinzone.com to the top of the results....

Now I actually DO feel like a nerd..... Um...... I think I'd better go and lay out or something....

#15     Apr 24, 2004
  6. Nice and lesson learned. I will never again make the mistake of challenging any statement made by you regarding the Internet, computers or Star Trek.

#16     Apr 24, 2004
  7. Whoa there.....how'd I become an expert on Star Trek?!

#17     Apr 24, 2004
  8. It's Saturday night -- how about just get laid in general?

#18     Apr 24, 2004
  9. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

*ahem* ... was that you trying to be funny?

#19     Apr 24, 2004
  10. OK, Lauren, that's it.

Two things...

1) The only "ruler of the universe" there is is the one who trades currencies the best. People are ruled by money, that is, money rules the world system. He who rules over money the best (read trading forex the most successfully) rules over money, thus rules the world (or "universe" if you will).

If you doubt that, pretend you're the hot sexy *ahem* wife of the best forex trader in the world.

That forex trader has, say, an over $2 trillion dollar warchest... maybe $20 trillion at his disposal.

Anybody, or any nation who doesn't do as he pleases, guess what? Guys talk about getting their accounts blown up, well, he can vaporize an entire nation by doing anything he wants to with their currency.

Need more proof? On a much smaller comparison scale read up on what Soros had the ability to do to a few smaller Asian countries around 1980 by his "speculating" against their currency. George warns and pleads about having a "free market" - for this very reason. Forex is the global "free market."

(what was the second thing....?) Oh yeah! The spin zone... thuhhhh spin zone......

2) All I had to do was enter this address into my Address field: www.ruleroftheuniverse.com and you should SEE where it brought me!

There's actually another thing...

Not to sound forward or anything but...

Can I move in with you and trade currencies from your place? Look, I'm really good in bed (Sicilian/American Indian/English - see my pic attached), and I thought over your statement about you being the wife(?) of the best currency trader in the world and giving him plenty of sex, so...

(does anyone think I am barking up the wrong tree here? if so, as Chapelle says, "shut the phuck up!")

Actually, "The first step in solving a problem....is NOT admitting that you are one" but rather creating the problem in the first place then solving it.

*Snick - Her*

TO

#20     Apr 24, 2004