Dndn?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by UnFoRGiVeN, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Holy mother of God! Blew away my forecast open of 10...

#21     Mar 30, 2007
  2. Lots of open interest in penny calls going out too.

Ha ha -- what a screamer.

#22     Mar 30, 2007
  3. I will short this mercilessly soon.

Not yet. But soon.

#23     Mar 30, 2007
  4. hels02

hels02

I can't believe I missed this one... argh!

It's at $17.85 bid before the open... *smacks self on the head*

#24     Mar 30, 2007
  5. Hey that was my WIFE who posted about being short DNDN. I am gonna go off on her when I see her (she went to her mother's the night before and I was wondering why).

LOL...

:D

I am a passive participant in the CNBC challenge and I decided to take a chance and load up on DNDN yesterday for a gamble. @#$% stock does not qualify for CNBC's criteria so I could not buy it. Man I almost made it to the top lol... NOT!

#25     Mar 30, 2007
  6. Anyone else feel like they just got punched in the stomach! Man! FFFFFFFFFFF*************!*!**!*!*!**!*!*!*! I wanted to invest in this sooo badly! DAM IT! I am disgusted right now!

#26     Mar 30, 2007
  7. beware - if they get bought you will get left holding the bag. most of these boutique bi-techs just need a single product the FDA likes and along comes Amgen/Phizer/etc...

edit: post 1000 bitches. :D

#27     Mar 30, 2007
  8. Anyone else feel like they just got punched in the stomach! Man! FFFFFFFFFFF*************!*!**!*!*!**!*!*!*! I wanted to invest in this sooo badly! DAM IT! I am disgusted right now!

Just remember, money is the root of all evil. You can be at peace with yourself.:)

#28     Mar 30, 2007
  9. Okay - this will be the play of the year, possibly.

Short covering is swamping this today.

And we now have competing research notes, with some saying this med won't be approved, and others saying it not only will, but that it represents a 'cancer treatment breakthrough.'

There's literally no middle ground.

Who will be right?

This is the Superbowl of longs versus shorts.

#29     Mar 30, 2007
    #30     Mar 30, 2007