Dndn - Rip !

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Vespasian, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Maybe to those who cannot keep their ADHD under control combined with subpar reading comprehension.

They barely passed one of the key protocols required by the FDA. "Provenge reduced the risk of death by 22.5% compared to the control arm." FDA requirement is 22%.

But wait, there is more.

"In a presentation to doctors Tuesday at a meeting of the American Urological Association here, investigators who led the 512-patient study known as Impact, said 31.7% of men who received the medicine were still alive after three years, compared with 23% who were given a placebo."

31.7% versus 23%? Considering how much these studies get skewed toward the result wanted, that is simply pathetic. This drug is worthless.

Now look at the expectations of this crappy biotech, which blew it up to be one to cure cancer. And compare it with the shitty results, another cancer drug that costs a fortune and buys you a few extra months of agony. There are plenty of those out there already, which are cheaper than DNDN's as they are being mass produced.

Basic common sense, go buy some if you can find it.

#22     Apr 28, 2009
  2. Are you an analyst? Are you heavily involved in the bio tech sector? Do you have a medical background? Because you are acting like it by stating these "key points"

31.7% is much better than 23% last time I checked. 22.5 is still above 22.

On top of that, I know how negative you are about everything anyway. All of your posts are repugnant. I would be surprised if you ever had a positive trade.

#23     Apr 28, 2009
  3. nassau

nassau

we had several of our calls busted as we missed the time by a few seconds.
    just noticed the options are rebalancing themselves after hours still and IB is now showing 2293 as last price.
    my call profits are just about erased so from here dndn is going to open again in the 20's.
    I see the scared longs now taking their profit and we testing the teens while the market re-evaluates the news and move.

I personally again will sell calls if we are in the 20's

good luck to all

w

#24     Apr 28, 2009
  4. monk3y

monk3y

Just popped 94% back to $24...

Shock and awe!

#25     Apr 28, 2009
  5. I've had plenty of positive trades, thank you very much. While you just showed that you are completely clueless, as you still have not mastered the concept of "stock market expectations".

I could try to explain, but what's the point. There is a reason you rode the short yellow bus back in High School. But hey, congratulations on graduating and taking off the special leash.

#26     Apr 28, 2009

6. the good news is my tax bill is your net worth and your opinion means as much to me as a dirty whore. Thank God theres an ignore button.

#27     Apr 28, 2009
  7. mxjones

mxjones

What do you have against dirty whores? No need to shotgun your insults to include someone trying to make an honest living.

#28     Apr 28, 2009
  8. The man makes an excellent point.

#29     Apr 28, 2009
  9. Informed

Informed

11-Feb-04 42.26 43.39 41.82 43.1
    12-Feb-04 43.96 44.3 33.5 34 <= FDA Aproves
    13-Feb-04 46.96 47.02 43.4 43.79

And next day, IMCL opens at 47!

So get shares cheap before market opens

#30     Apr 28, 2009