Dndn - Rip !

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Vespasian, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Yea it's a lottery ticket but I wish I can get in at this price tho. This thing will bounce like it's on a trampoline once it opens again.

#11     Apr 28, 2009
  2. CET

CET

The data met what analysts said was good results. This stock should move up based on the results, but how quickly is another story. I still don't see how people pay absurd amounts of money for 3-4 months of additional pain and suffering. If you lived another year or two I could understand spending the money.

#12     Apr 28, 2009
  3. I wouldn't be surprised to see some prop firms go under after this one. :eek:

#13     Apr 28, 2009
  4. CET

CET

It was not a few shares that traded; it was over 2 million shares that got dumped. The shorts went to work just before the expected halt.

#14     Apr 28, 2009
  5. LOL. No reputable prop firm would ever go under due to a tiny biotech stock.

Maybe a bucket shop backed by borrowed money from someone's uncle, but if you're trading there then you're a putz.

#15     Apr 28, 2009
  6. News was not positive.

#16     Apr 28, 2009
  7. sammybea

sammybea

I would honestly short this on the opening print (if i still traded equities)

#17     Apr 28, 2009

8. Unless your literacy skills are misplaced you should know better. It was good news.

#18     Apr 28, 2009
  9. 4.1 months survival was very positive.

Are you short or just bored and felt like making stuff up?

#19     Apr 28, 2009
  10. let's just say that the news was not positive enough.

#20     Apr 28, 2009