DNDN halted after close................

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by flytiger, Apr 13, 2009.

1. flytiger, thank you for the tip!

i through some short calls at it this morning. too bad i did not dare to go with some size. the stock is crazy +200% days are a bit much.

#21     Apr 14, 2009
  2. guy on Real Money saying $27 fair value. But remember, lots of margin calls will be coming. So, I think anything is in play. AND, Congress back next week with NSS regulation.

#22     Apr 14, 2009
  3. Rodman Renshaw saying 28. Brean Murray is a mouthpiece for the shorts, and aren't players anymore. Seems to me, if you're target is a buck when the stock is four, and it goes to 25 and you reiterate that call, ...............

This is a game changer. the Naked Shorting game just got real expensive.

#23     Apr 14, 2009
  4. NYC212

NYC212

saw the news this morning as it was still at 7 and change. I tried to buy pre market and didnt get a fill.

blink twice it was up 280%

up to 24 a share!!!!!!!!!!

#24     Apr 14, 2009
  5. I can' see every risk manager on the street looking at his blotter tonight.

My bet is, this changes the game. I'm looking for those memos coming out changing margin for FRPT, TASR, that sort of thing. That is like the flag starting the Daytona 500. Because you know, and i know, the offshore bandits ain't sending any more money IN to the US. And I don't think the brokers are letting anymore out.

#25     Apr 14, 2009
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

This sounds so familiar to the last time DNDN skyrocketed. I believe you claimed similar things at the time and then DNDN got crushed. Maybe this time will be different but I just feel the need to call you on your exaggerated claims.

#26     Apr 14, 2009
  7. This is the kind of crap they post before the fact: why is anyone listening to hacks at

Zacks:

Cautious on Dendreon's Rally

Shares of Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN) jumped 38 percent last Friday and another 13% in early morning trading today. However, we don't see any clear rationale for the rally at this point of time. We believe investors are looking ahead to long-awaited data on the company's experimental Provenge vaccine to treat advanced prostate cancer, but we are cautious about the final results anticipated by the end of April.

As a reminder, Dendreon's lead drug candidate Provenge is under phase III IMPACT confirmatory study for prostate cancer under a special protocol assessment (SPA) with the FDA. Provenge is a therapeutic vaccine.

and another negative piece recently at forbes

http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/24/dendreon-provenge-business-healthcare-dendreon.html

#27     Apr 15, 2009
  8. It's "the eternal return of the same"

SAC will load up on 10,12.50 and 15 puts to the tune of 10-20 million and in 2-1/2 weeks you'll all say including CNBC "we knew it was a risky stock.. I guess someone pulled the trigger a little too early.

But you'll have to wait til the 28th - thats as close as we'll get to a real admission of guilt on part of D <b>EN</b> d <b>R</b> e <b>ON</b>

#28     Apr 15, 2009
  9. it should have ended then. There was no reason for the FDA to send DNDN back to PhIII. 60,000 people died since then. A little hanky panky with an FDA board member?

This time, you have global collapse, we're finally going after tax cheats, Hedge Funds, the few left, are under fire. And madoff? Remember him?

It's this time, or there is nothing left. they'll steal the cellars, too. It's time for a little fair play, don't cha think?

#29     Apr 15, 2009
  10. sprstpd

sprstpd

I'm just saying, maybe you should wait and see how it plays out before sticking your neck out there again. Boy who cried wolf?

#30     Apr 15, 2009