DNDN, buy with all you can.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by codedeep007, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Retief

Retief

Done. You're on ignore.

#21     Jun 4, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

you asked where $10 was and being that the stock is at 8.25 and its volatility $10.00 is right around the corner....it may or may not get there but its still right around the corner....:D

ps. disclaimer..i own 1500 @ 7.933

#22     Jun 4, 2007
  3. It's volatility is different to it being a sure thing that $10 is around the corner. It could go up or down in a violent way, not necessarily up.

I had July $5 Calls when the stock was at $5.30 or whatever a few weeks ago...sold them as I didn't feel like holding them and made 50% gain in a few hours. It can be a good stock to make money off of, but this is a middle point and a sharp turn either way.

I was originally just curious about the $10 prediction by day's end. Good luck bro.

#23     Jun 4, 2007
  4. hlu45

hlu45

codedeep007 wrote:

SiSi,

You underestimate the power of the dark side.

I am on the short side of ONXX this morning. cute.

==============

Yo code:

@ what price did you short ONXX & what's your target?

I'm also on the play & shorted this am @ 33.60. I will not hold position overnite so watching for an exit

RSVP -- Regards hlu45

#24     Jun 4, 2007
  5. A little lesson in lying.

If you HAD already put me on ignore, it would be VERY DIFFICULT to RESPOND to a post by me. If you're NOT RETARDED, which is something I am doubting, then you may have meant to say "I AM GOING TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE" and not "YOU'RE ON IGNORE" which is something that happened in the past thus obstructing your ability to respond to a post by someone that you had on ignore.

On the other hand, I have to congratulate you on figuring out which version of "your" or "you're" to use since you didn't know the difference a few hours ago. I taught you something huh Rover? :D

#25     Jun 4, 2007
  6. hlu45

hlu45

Yo code:

I'm with you on DNDN also - ASCO has to help with PR. Caution : Cramer & his folks are negative on it so it needs attention.

Regards hlu45

#26     Jun 4, 2007
  7. I shorted ONXX June 40 calls, last Friday. Don't think I gain much.

I earned 5K+ shorting ONXX puts, held for a few months.

Shorted DNDN 5 puts, doesn't matter if it go to $10 or not, for DNDN it's possible a $100 stock next year.

I hope it drops just like my SiSi wishes

#27     Jun 4, 2007
  8. hlu45

hlu45

Hi Again -

I lioke your trading style as the ONXX bulls pushed premiums up way too much on ONXX -- Much luck to you !!

hlu45

#28     Jun 4, 2007
  9. Great call. :D

#29     Jun 4, 2007
  10. Only $1.80 off...not bad

#30     Jun 4, 2007