DNDN after FDA decision on May 15

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by codedeep007, Apr 11, 2007.

1. When I was at graduate school, my classmate got colon cancer, he died two years later despite all the treatments.

His wife re-married four years later, amazing her husband who used to be very healthy, got the similar kind of cancer just three months after, and it only took two months to kill him.

Although one can't pinpoint the exact mechanism, it might be through some kind virus through re-production process. She is vaccined, and the virus is much stronger in her body :D ,which launched a much powerful attack against her new husband.

In the case of FDA director, he is expert on Prostate cancer, you can imagine he has contacted many cancer tissue samples, he got cancer twice, ... vaccine is the only solution, his life is now in his own hand.

#51     May 8, 2007
  2. #52     May 9, 2007
  3. Hmm, wow.. 62% cut. Lucky I did not jump in... However, now may be a decent time.. I mean, they will get it, just more testing. Better wait for the fed though. If it goes the wrong way, it could go down further.

#53     May 9, 2007
  4. FDA asks DNDN to unblind IMPACT now, absoluted logical

#54     May 9, 2007
  5. Nice call on DNDN. Down 10 to $7. You were saying something about a guaranteed approval?

#55     May 9, 2007
  6. #56     May 9, 2007
  7. mde2004

mde2004

true, the longs still were fully expecting approved and got greedy while losing most of their investments.

#57     May 9, 2007
  8. Some comments from colleagues at DNDN Yahoo Board

MY WIFE JUST LEFT ME (1 Rating) 15 minutes ago I told her the news that I put our life savings in DNDN and mortgaged the house. my broker told me to buy this at 24 a share.. he said it could go to 28 and i could make some quick bucks... now he is telling me to just ignore todays move and hold long term.

she left me and now i have nothing. oh well i guess that is how it goes.. life goes on. i guess i will just hold the stock and hope it bounces back up long term.

Bible Foretold It (Not rated) 21 minutes ago The FDA turn-down was predicted in the Bible.

If more investors would real the bible every day, this world would be a better place and your stocks would grow fruitful and multiply.
    Rate it:

#58     May 9, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

this is why you dont touch these stocks, anyone remember when vphm sold off from 22 all the way down into the single digits....I sure do, that was the last biotech stock I played.

#59     May 9, 2007
    #60     May 9, 2007