DNC vs RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 6, 2012.

1. #51     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Yes, and you and all others here know you live in your own lil universe, and after quite a long time you still cannot handle that I will always have more mobility, more opportunity, and more earning potential than an air cabbie will ever see in his life.

Enemas and bed pans. Man, you really do watch too much TV.:D

#52     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean your fellow flaming liberals? LOL
    Assuming you're not lying about being a "male" nurse. You're licensed in how many states at this moment?

You do or have done both, or you are NOT a nurse.

#53     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

RCG, how can you hope to compete with a sometime pilot who wears a T-shirt to work? Just imagine the caliber of his clientele. Word has it that his longer term ambition is crop dusting. It's good to have a dream.

#54     Sep 7, 2012

5. Research compact nursing license, and get your answer. I have to carry a separate license for Illinois, however.

I have done neither, because as I have said, we have people for that. Why do you think lpns and cnas exist you dumbass?:D

#55     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Yeah, I know, I have about a 30 more minutes to kill on this moron, so we will give it a go, unless he runs away.:)

#56     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He can't. I make much more, work much less, don't have to wear gay uniforms, don't get shit and vomit on my shoes and travel all expenses paid.

#57     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why don't you just give me the answer?

#58     Sep 7, 2012
  9. You work when you can, you don't wear a uniform because you are not a commercial pilot, you travel all expenses because you drive, and the vomit and shoes thing comes from too much TV.

#59     Sep 7, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have to sleep this afternoon for the graveyard shift, I'll be here after you're gone. So who is "running"?

#60     Sep 7, 2012