DNC vs RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Nice talking points, but of course not true. But, however sad, the GOP's SOP seems to continue to be to simply lie and make up stuff. Google Romney's lies, google Ryan's lies. Blatant, and aimed at an audience that does not have enough intelligence to realize they're being lied to. Fox news has to take a lot of the blame, being manipulated by Murdoch of course. And, yes, MSNBC is the left side. And, yes, we know that Obama's campaign has said some wrong things, but not as many blatant and outrageous nonsense. You throw in people like Todd Akin and Jan Brewer, just a Godsend to the Dems.

And, did you catch what Sarah Palin said last night?
    Sarah Palin: John Kerry 'Diminished Himself By Even Mentioning My Name' In DNC Speech (VIDEO)

The perceived Obama has little or nothing to do with the real Obama, just false perceptions spewed by right wing media liars like Rush, Rove, Drudge, and the rest. It's really too bad that the Country has gotten this far off track, and yes, the Dem's get some of the blame too.

Again, I would rather see actual discussions, and elected officials working together. But, we, the American voters, have been forced into a European type Soccer Game, full of hatred and vitriol. We'll see if Obama can help make it better in his second term.

Intrade: 58.6 Obama 41.6 Romney. Back to near the widest margin, as predicted.

Don't mean to ramble on, and I respect you for your view, never wavering. I think I read you attended the RNC, thus my comment about being a pundit. I really don't mean that in a negative way, we're all pundits of some sort. Are you a delegate? A staunch supporter for sure.

#41     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

#42     Sep 7, 2012
  3. #43     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Yannis

Yannis

#44     Sep 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's all brASS hole has, he certainly doesn't have a vote.

#45     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Playing defense, by definition, means they realize they are losing. Are you contradicting yourself? Come on, we all have our biases, and aren't going to change our minds before November 6th. All we can do is just to not add fuel to the existing fires by helping the other side with crazy comments.

#46     Sep 7, 2012
  7. And yet, Luke can type ASS, not even a toss up, clearly the intellectual winner.

#47     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Well, one does what one can.:D :D

#48     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Such as performing enemas and carrying bed pans on third shift in a small town?

Yeah, go ahead and laugh, loser.

#49     Sep 7, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

#50     Sep 7, 2012