DNC vs RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Lots of promises again, soon to be broken... like last time... what a big liar. How stupid does he think we are? He has no credibility whatsoever with the vast majority of intelligent Americans.

#31     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Obama gave the expected very well delivered speech. Biden was like listening to the lovable old crazy uncle who gets ahold of the mic at a wedding reception. Doesn't take long before everyone is saying, enough already.

#32     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

How stupid do I think you are? Thanks for asking.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=248865

#33     Sep 7, 2012
  4. Those comments are, in themselves, just wrong. Obama kicks Romney's butt with Americans, and to even suggest that the Vast Majority is against Obama is just wrong. You obviously know better, but I realize you're some sort of Rep pundit, which is more than fine. I realize you must bash Obama no matter what.

And, you know the debates will side with Obama by a landslide, and even Uncle Joe will do ok against Ryan.

The infomercials are over, time for the debates.

#34     Sep 7, 2012
  5. Yannis

Yannis

#35     Sep 7, 2012
  6. #36     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Yannis

Yannis

What I said is that the vast majority of intelligent Americans are against him, which is true :D

#37     Sep 7, 2012
  8. Very cute, but you know better.

#38     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Yannis

Yannis

What I know is that he had a bad first term and he deserves to let someone else do this for the next 4 years. Plus, the guy is just buying jobs at an exhorbitant rate and buying votes by bribing the various "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee" groups in his base. No morality, no backbone, no real ability to lead this great nation.

#39     Sep 7, 2012
  10. Yannis

Yannis

Free dope for sure, ask the Californians :D

#40     Sep 7, 2012