DNC Convention Goes Radical Islam

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by pspr, Aug 28, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Democrats are becoming more and more the party of those who would destroy America. The evidence is clear.

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the same event.

Up to 20,000 people are expected to attend the Friday prayers and Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said the purpose of the event is to hold political parties accountable for the issues faced by Muslim-Americans.

In particular, the event will target the Patriot Act, the NYPD, the National Defense Authorization Act, and anti-Shariah sentiment.

And while Muslim-Americans undeniably face distinct challenges, those who are well-informed on the dangers of radical Islam are expressing their doubts about the event.

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim and the Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote:

The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj [are not] moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc...-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/#

2. gop should capitalize by showing the dems hypocracy when it comes to womens rights, as we all know about womens rights and muslims. you can't be half pregnant. we respect muslims and we are all about women. lol.

but not sure they have the guts to to do that.

3. pspr

pspr

I think they will leave it to the paks. It seems like a 'swift boat' moment to me.

4. true, seems to me the dems are providing shit loads of ammo for romney, if he can't use it well then thats his fault.

its almost becoming too easy between muslims, unemployment rate, debt, blah blah.. :p