DJIA proves Globalists can safely ignore voting booths. Pre-Brexit high very close.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilburbear, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Market will go beyond 18,000 when people realize what Brexit really means.

It means Brussels and Globalists can override democratic voting anytime they want. This is becoming clearer. John Kerry was on TV saying that there's plenty of ways to water down the Brexit vote.

Doesn't matter what sourpusses want to do. Even if they vote to unfairly slow down the economy - they aren't going to get it!

Go long right now.

2. market is up, but it does not mean it is over. The Friday-Monday decline shows thatmarket is very frigile and the investors are ready to start selling. Market recession does not starts overnight on one event.

OctopodeClub and d08 like this.
  3. All of these good news is only keeping the market up, I'm glad myself! One more day to make it 5 in a row.

Bets are off next week, however.

viktor_k67 likes this.
  4. "So it couldn't be more unfortunate that Brexit happened just five trading days before the end of the second quarter. Even the savviest of money managers would struggle to recoup the kind of losses seen over the past two sessions. And a smaller gain, or a negative return, could spur outflows from an industry already under fire."

from
    http://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2016-06-28/hedge-funds-brexit-pain

5. i'm long here. Surely we are going to make new all times and then some, soon!
    Also a nice independence day 'feel good'/patriotic rally, too.

As is often the case, it takes news events to knock the market down, but it can rally all the way back up (with interest) on no news at all

6. people have been saying it's going to all time highs for the past 2 years, strong resistance in the 2100s

7. To go up market needs money to be injected in. It will not go up on patriotic feelings.

OctopodeClub likes this.
  8. You never know. Hotdogs sales might just be the next catalyst for a historic rally.

I can't wait for some freedom beer this weekend.

viktor_k67 likes this.