DJIA going to 6000?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by viruscore1, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Overnight

Overnight

This all sounds so familiar. If he is so sure, let us see him go 75% overbought in his DOW portfolio.

“Harry Dent is the reigning expert in applying sophisticated demographic analysis to economic forecasting. His past record of getting it right speaks for itself. I hope he’s wrong this time… but given his track record, I wouldn’t be betting against..."

Another blowhard who is not trading his own money, just OPM. Cordier all over again. They are all the same bloody pattern, year in and year out, for about, what is it, 80 years? Am I the only one seeing it? Where are his statements? Is he trading his own advice. or is he simply charging people for his advice?

So all I need to do is make a bunch of money (and the actual dollar amount is not necessary. Just percentages), create a shitty weblog, and spout my beliefs. Hope more suckers keep signing up for my newsletter.

Wow, so there really IS a way to make a ton of money as a non-fiction writer! Who knew!

2. tomorton

tomorton

Nobody needs to watch this stuff. People who say this stuff are selling stuff to people who are foolish enough to watch stuff like this stuff.

That's enough stuff.

3. Overnight

Overnight

4. tomorton

tomorton

Its possibly guff.

5. Overnight

Overnight

With a beard, he would seem a billy-goatish gruff.

6. CHolmes

CHolmes

The recent move down has a much different character then the one early this year. Or to say a different way, the buying off the recent move down has not been as strong. I don't really do long term, but I also don't think that now is the time to start buying. This looks like it has much more downside. Selling bounces seems the best bet for now.

7. clacy

clacy

Harry Dent has been saying that since 2010.