Divide and Conquer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Aug 17, 2009.

1. "Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said a health-care overhaul should include a government-run insurance program, reiterating her backing for the plan after an administration official suggested the president may back down.

“There is strong support in the House for a public option,” Pelosi, of California, said in a statement. “A public option is the best option to lower costs, improve the quality of health care, ensure choice and expand coverage.” "

This really couldn't have turned out any better. The crats have total control of Congress and the Whitehouse and they are flat out getting their heads handed to them. Watching this healthcare debate get more toxic by the day is really rather enjoyable. Now we have Pelosi and Obama about to square off about whether they should abandon the public option or not.

I figured Obama was fraudulent, but I had no idea he was going to be this fraudulent. The guy is a flat out bad leader. He took the democrat caucus which was overhelmingly in favor of healthcare reform and split them into two camps and they are now fighting each other. It is amateur hour in the Whitehouse.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=apuGT6RvKHWs

2. lol. The carnival of dunces. I'm telling ya, Obama is going to make the United Nations look good before his term is over.:D

3. maxpi

maxpi

LOL

4. Lucrum

Lucrum