Diversified currency savings accounts.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Dec 7, 2018.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

OK, here you go mister desperate, angry guy. Screen shot of my trades today. Traded about $125,000USD
    Comes out to +$473. I made more than you LOL. And you can have anyone that uses the same platform verify that the "A" in the upper left hand corner is black, signifying a live account.

screen shot trades closed 01 29 19 pm 2009.png

#51     Jan 30, 2019
  2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Live trades closed today +$176 USD. Was about 125K USD in positions.
    screen shot closed trades 01 30 19 pm 2110.png

Am also including the demo account I have been using to track my trading. It has made a new high water mark.
    screen shot ET demo 01 30 19 pm 2051.png

#52     Jan 31, 2019
  3. They

They

Closing out your Yen trades before their upcoming Holidays?

#53     Jan 31, 2019
  4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello again They. No, I am going to continue to trade through it. Since I work for myself and am not under the direction of anyone, I'm not limited during the coming holiday. The Yen at best/ worse only makes up a fraction of my over all positioning and even less if I am hedging it against itself.

#54     Feb 1, 2019
    They likes this.
  5. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

New high water mark reached on demo account, am also trading this on my personal live account. screen shot ET demo 02 01 am 0007.png

#55     Feb 1, 2019
    They likes this.
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

What a fantastic week New high water marks back to back, including my personal account. It's winter, there's snow in the mountains. Think I will load up the family and head into the hills. I'll leave you with some inspiration.

screen shot Demo 02 02 29 am0801.png

#56     Feb 2, 2019
  7. gkishot

gkishot

I am curious, what is your rationale for using AUD,CAD,USD to buy other currencies?

#57     Feb 2, 2019
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello gkishot, that's not exactly how currency pairs work. The first currency shown, is just to measure against. The second is the one being measured (numerical value), but yes you can look at it either way, buying one or selling the other. I think the confusion arises from showing the exposure instead of the acual trades. Showing the exposure, shows the net values of the currencies held.
    It's just another way of looking at things, it's more relevant to me and how I see my overall position value.

Have a good day.

#58     Feb 2, 2019
  9. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

A simple excuse would be that I am diversifying my risk, even though some pairs are either correlated or inversely correlated. Even then, they are not always correlated across all time frames.

#59     Feb 2, 2019
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello everyone, just reached a new high water mark. Up another +1.00%
    Is anyone killing this market? Some pretty good moves have been happening.
    Also, have been taking all these trades within my personal live account.
    screen shot ET demo 02 12 19.png

#60     Feb 12, 2019
    They likes this.