Divergences

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by 7rader, Jul 29, 2009.

1. sosueme

sosueme

Before you concern yourself with divergence, ask yourself whether you fully understand how a stoch is calculated.

Better still, start calculating a stoch by hand rather than using the push button model supplied with your software.

Gradually you will become aware of the limited capabilities of a stoch.
    This in turn will lead you to the never ending riddle of "when is price trending and when is price cycling"

The only way you will make divergences work for you is to qualify the price zones by identifying the setups at the start and end of a trend.
    Once you can do this then you will find that you have outgrown stochs and pretty much all other indicators, simply because they have become a distraction rather than a highlight to you.

This is hard work and beyond most people.

Some people will tell you this post is wrong simply because their ability to learn is hindered by their opinion.
    Oddly enough, an opinion should grow from an expanding mind, but the frustration of learning to trade seems to reverse this relationship within many people.

Try to remind yourself each day that trading is about making money, it will help you keep centered as you pick your way through the minefield of ET.

sosueme

#11     Jul 30, 2009
  2. :( Stay away from this snake oil operation. They dub in audio on top of fake videos of trading fake money with cherry picked trades. These guys have never traded but pretend to. This was the biggest waste of 5k to learn that Dale the presenter was wood floor installer turned professional trader presenter who really does not trade for living but pretends to trade this traders international course.
    You will lose your money with these guys. Ashfean probably has never traded before. They would not support me when I asked any questions but were there when they took my credit card.
    Do not get sucked into this company marketing tactics unless you want to learn about marketing that is.

#12     Aug 5, 2009
  3. tradeES

tradeES

Wow these guys are slick in a wrong way. This ashfean guy talks about being a great trader but I dont think he has ever traded his own product, crazy since he says it works and has all kind of marketing material making the same claims. His latest scam is the self interview in forbes magazine with him acting like forbes interviewed him which if you read the article they clearly did not interview traders international. Yes they sucked me in with all the slick marketing but no real trading. They gave me zero support once I was in their trading room and would not return my support calls after taking 7k from me. What a sham.
    He has also been in trouble with the cftc for showing a demo account and acting like it was a real account. Him and Franz and Roger were all in this together and now are their own companies.
    Buyers beware or you will get burned also. At least I traded his signals in a demo account and saw right through it and did not lose any money trading. My advice trade in a demo account with any trading first and see how it goes before going with real money.
    Good luck with your personal trading

#13     Aug 5, 2009
  4. 7rader

7rader

i think you guys are posting in the wrong forum....this forum was started by me asking about divergences...

#14     Aug 5, 2009
  5. tradeES

tradeES

They charge you to learn divergence and we all know divergence alone does not work. Who would pay 7k to learn divergence when it is free on the internet.

#15     Aug 5, 2009
  6. 7rader

7rader

oh, i was never really intending to pay anything to learn about divergences, just wanted to get some feedback on what it meant...if it was free info =D

#16     Aug 5, 2009