Divergence

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by MandelbrotSet, Oct 15, 2008.

1. You mean like Neoxx? :D

LOL, it's pretty obvious that people do what they want to do regardless of what I say. Speaking for myself, I don't point out the hookum to warn other people, I do it because the scammers give me a headache ... a goddamned migraine.

#31     Oct 20, 2008
  2. Yes. If it weren't for you, many would-be traders would hang on longer before failing.

Thanks to you, Jack, they are put through the wringer of your overly lengthy and confusing "training" materials over months of agonizing suffering to ENSURE they fail in the longterm.

#32     Oct 21, 2008
  3. You are quite welcome. Its nice to know our service to help others does not all go to waste. Even if we can save one trader, it means alot. We do this for free, even having to survive a few evil mods here.

#33     Oct 21, 2008
  4. I'm flattered you went to the trouble to impersonate me lilduckling :D

#34     Oct 21, 2008
  5. q.b.q.b

q.b.q.b

You sure do, you're one of the sickest SOB's ever to grace this place.

Neoxx do yourself a favor and gather up your 3 ring binders and both printers, hop on a plane to Arizona and shove them up Jack's a$$.

You're making a fool of yourself kissing up to Jack. Long before you ever came on the scene there we're many more like you. Unfortunately, the "mentoring" always ended the same way, because YOU couldn't do anything right Jack had to discontinue his mentorship.

Get the picture?

#35     Oct 21, 2008
  6. q.b.q.b

q.b.q.b

Great, if that's what you want! Show your commitment with your money and let the results speak for you.

#36     Oct 21, 2008
  7. Neoxx,

May I make a really silly suggestion?

Why not try out different strategies at the same time? That way, you won't waste all your time.

Trading is hard work. The hardest part is finding out the truth.

PA

#37     Oct 21, 2008
  8. I want to thank Jack, Neoxx,t28, zilla, mandelbrot, tums, and anyone else I neglected to mention.

Reading and going through SCT and SPM for the last hour = Literally peeing in my pants with laughter.

You're all so gloriously psychotic. Love it.

LONG LIVE JACKHERSHEY

#38     Oct 21, 2008
  9. You think that's funny?

Just wait until Neoxx starts trading live again ... then the shit is really gonna hit the fan!

#39     Oct 21, 2008
  10. LOL, just WTF are you talking about? :confused:

#40     Oct 21, 2008