Divergence

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by MandelbrotSet, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Does it mean Jack is a fraud????

#21     Oct 20, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

Anek: the market is giving your scalping method a hard time lately?

#22     Oct 20, 2008
  3. Not following through and poor returns seem to be patterns of Jack's... ask him what happened to his promise to his IBD group to turn $10 thousand into $1 million in 100 days.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

Or ask him why he finished dead last in a trading contest with a return of -24%
    http://groups.google.com/group/misc...a927db8ba840?hl=en&lnk=st&q=hershey+loses+24#

What you call "unremitting harrassment from the pack of detractors" is in fact a reality check that you very badly need.

The fact that you're defending someone who's barking orders at you to buy color printers by overnight delivery is bizarre and shows that either you and Jack have a "behind the scenes" agreement to put on this show or you need some serious introspection.

#24     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Dont balme the "detractors"........ you and Jack had them on ignore, right?

#25     Oct 20, 2008
    #26     Oct 20, 2008
  6. LOL, these people do nothing but trash talk every chance they get.

Now that they've been kicked to the curb AND beat to a pulp in a fair-and-square trading competition all they can do is compalin like a little girl, cry to the mods and scream about how unfair everything is. :D :p

This is some incredibly funny shit. I never had so much fun while sitting here, back testing strategies, analyzing correlations and taking trades. :cool:

#27     Oct 20, 2008
  7. you failed

#28     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Wow......

Lucky for you, you were not around Jonestown in 1977 or was it 78?? :confused:

#29     Oct 20, 2008
  9. I just want to thank MandelbrotSet and other traders who have continuously warn the public about fraud and scammer. If it wasn't for them, I would have wasted my life by all those misdirections.

PA

#30     Oct 20, 2008