Dissecting the Apple Flash Crash, or Why You Just Can't Trust These Markets

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Sep 29, 2010.

1. don't get the lady gaga stuff. Who is she, and who would listen to her music?

I'm young hip and a Techno Star and I don't get lady Gaga, so don't feel bad. When I'm not playing the Private Equity game, I run my Techno Label and Produce as well as a mini tour from time to time.

I had the opportunity to Remix Gaga:

I recived a phone call from a production partner of mine back home in NYC. He said, "bro..I know your upset with Capital due to the Beyonce Fuck Up. "( we remixed Beyonce...Capital was only paying 5 grand up front if they used the remix, I said no, forget up front. I want .5 on the back end of everything sold. Capital told me to go get fucked and singed some bullshit remix from another artist.)

I was pissed off because I sold out to remix Beyonce and we unded up releasing the song for free having 2 million downloads but not a penny profit.

So, my NYC partner said there is this new face in the clubs and she is about to get massive exposure. He said something about DISCO STICK and her name was GAGA. I said, no way in hell am I gona remix some goofy ass wana be super star called GAGA. End of conversation. I left to tour Mexico.

When I returned. Months passed and I my friend never mentioned the name GAGA again. Then, I'm driving down the Freeway and on comes some song called DISCO STICK with the artist Lady Gaga on Sirius.
    I googled her...and put my head in my hands. Missed opportunity because she sells MILLIONS!

:eek:

#11     Sep 29, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

Bad Romance Lyrics

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

this is some f* up lyrics..make no sense to me..dunno who buy this shit,but yes,she is making a killing...

http://www.elyricsworld.com/bad_romance_lyrics_lady_gaga.html

#12     Sep 29, 2010
  3. stocks have been doing this bullshit for decades.

it never made any sense, other than as an excuse to rip people off.

#13     Sep 29, 2010
  4. Wow not only were you a Schonfeld super-trader, a current PE & VC baller but you're also a techno star and remix artist?

ET must be very blessed to have you. It's so kind of you make as many posts as you do and share your invaluable knowledge with us regular folk.

#14     Sep 29, 2010
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Well...he said he was a top guy at Schonfeld. So taking into account the fact that he was a small fry there....it's safe to conclude that his "techno career" involves working in the music department at Best Buy.

I'm sure he was involved with a Beyonce remix though. All he had to do was grab a Beyonce CD from the "B" section.....walk over to the stereo department....pop it into a cd player.....and then work his magic.

#15     Sep 29, 2010
  6. sumfuka

sumfuka

Unz.. unz.. unz.. unz.. unz.. unz.. unz.. unz.....

Techno Star~~~

:p

#16     Sep 29, 2010
  7. AAPL dropped on the Tim Cook rumors. All of tech was led lower by the AAPL/HP rumor. Cook is the architect and is arguably more important than Jobs at this stage. Totally unfounded as Jobs is keenly aware of how important Cook is to the company.

#17     Sep 29, 2010