Disruptive behavior by Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mysteron, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude - that's won't work.

If he did that, he'd may as well just end up with just his own website - like the famous Woodie's CCI Club!!

That website says he is doing great things in the pay-for room!! :D

#31     Mar 24, 2013
  2. [EDITED BY MAGNA: For those who missed it Jack responded to Mysteron by repeating verbatim his lengthy post from one page back. He could have simply said please see my earlier response to Magna's post... or he could have provided a link for those too busy to click back one page... but no. Anyway, here is a link:]
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3766460#post3766460

#32     Mar 24, 2013
  3. Just my 2 cents,

Jacks writing is a bit different. I must say that When I post he is always there to answer. Though the answer may not be clear at times. It is an answer. It seems to have good intentions behind it.

The alternative is what we should be asking about.

I have some threads with questions that relate completely to trading where Jack has not answered. Those questions have gone unanswered. Jacks vagueness can guide some one to the answer.

Here we can see that the answer is not free. It can be not given or it can be given with a price. Alternatively one can group their questions and hire a professional in each field to answer them.

So answers have different levels of quality to cost ratios

Free : typically no answer
    research and thought : possible one may get an answer
    PAY: answer that is direct and not able to be developed on

Many are upset about the middle one. Usually it is one of the extreams. that bother people.

you can get free stuff with adds but you have to watch the adds. no one complains.
    Notice that only one of the options keeps people on the site for longer then is needed.

I will say that my first visits here were stopped cause there was nothing to learn. Now I am here cause of Jack and all I wanted is to ask 1 question and leave.

What upsets people is the "learning curve" free yields 0 jack yields 10 and paying can yield to 20 but usually there is a colaps there and our cost to knowledge chart becomes random.

This is upsetting, we cant get the information we want. There is only one person to yell at. only one person sticks around and shows another option to the ones that went the other route.

The others were never there or ran away with a few bucks.

Naturally 95% of trading losses are blamed on some one that is around to blame. It is the first criteria for blowing off steam.

There is an ignore button. just press the damn thing instead of filling ET with useless threads like this that have nothing to with trading. Why cant I ignore based on non helpful threads like this one. (though I have not read and I don't know the OP).
    I just find the tittle of the thread a bit disruptive and find this kind of stuff on every thread I read a bit or a wast of time.

A disruptive post is one that is not in line with trading. Orthagonal, gausians and vectors = YES, science, math,trading.
    Some one being disruptive= NO non science non math non trading

If you read his stuff put him and those that post along with him on ignore. I don't think there will be much left.

Again just my 2 cents. Im not out to start a whole debate, not more then what has already been started.

#33     Mar 25, 2013
  4. Jack, I respect your refusal to start a thread on ET. My analogy is that it is like wiping your ass without having toilet paper. So if you will suggest a forum venue that you think is congenial to you based on moderation experience, I will gladly do my part to start a thread you can highjack. However, I wouldn't count on anything I start lasting long, either. If that happens, I have other friends I can call on to help.

#34     Mar 25, 2013

5. To MYSTERION:

Introduction:

I SAID I WAS GOING TO START A JOURNAL IN SEVEN PLACES.

LATER i GOT FUCKED OVER on my response to the OP. The OP made two comments about past info and its relative value to which I responded.

You have a problem putting me on ignore; Magna has a lot of problems he is handling in his usual manner. (Wasting time on me)

I WILL NOT post in a forum he moderates because he is unfair all of the time. (see above). His first order of business is to impede. (See above)

You are not a contributor; you are a taker who is more important than is a contributor on ET. You, in fact detract. I helped the OP in two ways directly and promptly. That is indisputable. My post remains there up to this point in time. Many of my posts remain in that thread.

The facts that back up the words have been eroneously deleted by a person who ,as suggested, "made a big mistake". He then staes things that are not factual.

I replied with seven itiems to butress my postion. These were deleted when I responded directly to you to straighted out your mistaken views. For all I know Magna may believe you speak the truth. It appears he is ingnoring my references I also made to you. He thinks my response to you was verbatim. He is incorrect as may be seen once again See below.

To day at open I ent long @ 54.3 and on bar 3 went short on an Ab band LVBO 2 56.3

This is a gain of 2 points on 50 contracts banked and the same on unbanke positions so far. I am trading 10 accounts:

one is for a lawyer who works in support of providing factual infomation to decision makers for the bublic good.

one for an anathesiologics who sponsors three surgeons to do work in developing nations. He focusses on helping in natural disators and servies children who bodies have been burned or accidentally disfigured.

One for dealing with PTSD of veterans and veterans families and for training VA professionals to do the right things instead of the wrong things (they request ourscience and tratment procedures.

Foundation support (7) administered by others.

On ET my interest is in others doing the same with some of their profits. If one person does something to solve problems he gets one thing done. If the person enables others, then he gts done all that he can enable in the work of others.

ET is fucked up as we see. Not many peopl help others on T and most people here are flakes who shit away their time wnining to gullible people who further impede getting help to where it has an effect.

I never know if a person , whom I think may be a givier, will respond to my support to him. The OP in this case was in poor shape and made mistakes in other threads as well. I was betting on the wrong horse.

And then there is the trading forum which has little readership remaining at this point.

My posts usually wind up in Chit chat because of unfairness to the theme of the thread.

This is what I posted to you. that was deleted and to make it inconvenient for you:

For the record, there may be some people here who remember my announcement.

In particular you can review the time period when the ET had just been updated. My multiposts on my plan to build a record as a journal were there.

Second, you can review the comments made by Xspurt to me about having a contest between us to show how a student could go from 10K to a million in a year using a TA approach.

Thirdly, you can check out when I asked xspurt when he began the one year period. I confirmed to him that he had suggested mid February and it was fine with me.

fouth, I suggested that I would use the rollover as a place for beginning the compiling of my processing of data.

fifth I have asked about five or six people here how to go about building a record acceptable to them.

Sixth, you can read my exchange with Atticus who suggested following his regime in pairs. I was unable to adapt it.

Seventh, I participated in a thread I thought was an open forum on ES for one day. When I discovered it was a closed journal, I appologized.

All of the above is in ET and there to see and read. It is my understanding that somehow somewhere ET management has recovered the interim records that I mention above.

You have an opinion of what I do.

Actually, I answer the questions raised by the OP in any thread I paticipate in.

So the above may be clear to you about my intention to start a journal. I described how I would do it and what the purpose and content would be.

My two lead ins were in ES and in my fav area, probability.

Recently the PA theme in ET turned to Brooks and, in paticular, to using his bar-by-bar orientation.

I am not going to post in any forum you moderate. You are easily victimized by input you recieve from those who push buttons.

I appreciate that you do not issue warnings to those posting data and information that centers on the questions they answer; you appear to be spread pretty thinly and you seem to be more guilible as a consequence. Who cares.

I'm not a victim and never have been. On the other hand, I am honest.

I do not bounce from thread to thread. I post where there is a request for input. Or occasionally, when my name has been used to make some point or other. This happens because I search "hershey" and find something.

I have a fair position. It is this: I cannot waste my time posting in a forum where the situation, context and conditions are risky for me to lose my foundational data. I looked at the trading and the journal forums. They are not available to me. You moderate in each place.

Joe Doaks may suggest a fair place for me to post. It will not be a place where you are involved.

When you check out my seven references, then you will be up to date. Right now you are not current and you are expressing your personal opinions.

I am in no rush (I am relaxed about a serious undertaking) to begin to begin to help and support xspurt (cooperate with in a fair manner) make his point on the value of the many positive aspects of TA.

I am well known and published. I am dealing with a serious family problem. As a consequence, we are making progress and people in the medical field are now accepting our input on correcting their research and correcting their failures to perform.

I deleted the rest of the original post at this point in the text.

finally: fuck you. you keep repeating the same incorrect commentary.

#35     Mar 25, 2013
  6. As I said, I planned on doing a journal.

Today I am up about 30,000 already of 50 contracts. So I have caught up with xspurt at this time.

The journal forum is off limits to me because of its moderation.

I am not going to waste my time getting fucked over by a moderator

I have a ten city tour coming up. I needed a record in the public space.

as we see even this disruption thread strated by a "taker" is being mauled by editing my posts.

I have to watch the market a turn is coming up. There will be a HVBO on a band soon. Did you get the connection to Braithwaite and probabilities using two line theory (OOE's for events and OOE's in band width theory. This is my last act in mathematics babay)

#36     Mar 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.