Disruptive behavior by Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mysteron, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always joking, Jack! That ain't you. You're taller and not that bulky. And definitely not bow-legged. Just some biker with a pony who strapped his legs around a hog too long.

#21     Mar 24, 2013

2. LOL ... prop wash strikes again. Plus the airport was generating 30 mile winds off the tarmac. My pony tail was straight out as I got closer to the hull to board.

spending 1,000 bucks an hour was a lot of fun.

I have great memories of building the landing strip and the hanger as part of the Mud Island development just off the river bank in Memphis. I declined to participate in Memphis's recent gentrification. Get a copy of "the Mud Island Study"; its a University of Tennessee publications. You will love the centerfold. As an ADJ PROF I had the luxury of commuting in from Philly. "Red" Ryder and I were buddies. Blue grass all nite.

#22     Mar 24, 2013
  3. For a grand an hour you could be flying high with a REAL Memphis belle.

BTW, please don't quit posting. Once I tired of Cassie's pussy shots of girls young enough to be my grandchildren, I discovered that twisting my mind around your posts was my only remaining joy in coming here.

#23     Mar 24, 2013
  4. Find a forum where magna is not a moderator. The bullshitters don't bother me, but I do not want the continuity fucked up again.

I was particularly interested in making a public record going from mid 5 digits to low 8 digits in 2 quarters.

#24     Mar 24, 2013
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

No you weren't interested in anything of the kind Jack, although making that declaration now for the first time does make you look like the noble victim. Because if you honestly wanted to do that then instead of constantly hijacking other peoples' threads YOU WOULD START YOUR OWN. Gee, whatta concept, then what you post would be on-topic and your followers wouldn't have to bounce from thread to thread searching for your little cryptic nuggets of wisdom that you care to drop here and there. Of course if you did that then you'd have nothing legitimate to complain about and you'd have to find some other reason to stop posting as you have done multiple times in the past.

#25     Mar 24, 2013
  6. baro-san

baro-san

In similar cases, moderators made an effort and moved the off topic posts to a new thread, instead of deleting them, especially because in this case there was a large number of posts, followed by a significant number of members, illustrated by the many downloads of the attachments. I remember you having done that in the past too.

#26     Mar 24, 2013
  7. baro-san

baro-san

Anyway, people are like markets: apply MADA to know when to get aLONG, and when to reverse SHORTly!

There's a saying: the market is always right, meaning that it doesn't matter what you believe the market should do. With people it is the same: it doesn't matter if you think you're right and what you believe other people should do. You're against the market / people, you loose!

#27     Mar 24, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  8. For the record, there may be some people here who remember my announcement.

In particular you can review the time period when the ET had just been updated. My multiposts on my plan to build a record as a journal were there.

Second, you can review the comments made by Xspurt to me about having a contest between us to show how a student could go from 10K to a million in a year using a TA approach.

Thirdly, you can check out when I asked xspurt when he began the one year period. I confirmed to him that he had suggested mid February and it was fine with me.

fouth, I suggested that I would use the rollover as a place for beginning the compiling of my processing of data.

fifth I have asked about five or six people here how to go about building a record acceptable to them.

Sixth, you can read my exchange with Atticus who suggested following his regime in pairs. I was unable to adapt it.

Seventh, I participated in a thread I thought was an open forum on ES for one day. When I discovered it was a closed journal, I appologized.

All of the above is in ET and there to see and read. It is my understanding that somehow somewhere ET management has recovered the interim records that I mention above.

You have an opinion of what I do.

Actually, I answer the questions raised by the OP in any thread I paticipate in.

So the above may be clear to you about my intention to start a journal. I described how I would do it and what the purpose and content would be.

My two lead ins were in ES and in my fav area, probability.

Recently the PA theme in ET turned to Brooks and, in paticular, to using his bar-by-bar orientation.

I am not going to post in any forum you moderate. You are easily victimized by input you recieve from those who push buttons.

I appreciate that you do not issue warnings to those posting data and information that centers on the questions they answer; you appear to be spread pretty thinly and you seem to be more guilible as a consequence. Who cares.

I'm not a victim and never have been. On the other hand, I am honest.

I do not bounce from thread to thread. I post where there is a request for input. Or occasionally, when my name has been used to make some point or other. This happens because I search "hershey" and find something.

I have a fair position. It is this: I cannot waste my time posting in a forum where the situation, context and conditions are risky for me to lose my foundational data. I looked at the trading and the journal forums. They are not available to me. You moderate in each place.

Joe Doaks may suggest a fair place for me to post. It will not be a place where you are involved.

When you check out my seven references, then you will be up to date. Right now you are not current and you are expressing your personal opinions.

I am in no rush (I am relaxed about a serious undertaking) to begin to begin to help and support xspurt (cooperate with in a fair manner) make his point on the value of the many positive aspects of TA.

I am well known and published. I am dealing with a serious family problem. As a consequence, we are making progress and people in the medical field are now accepting our input on correcting their research and correcting their failures to perform.

Liz has decided to support others who find themselves in her plight; I am sure she will succeed and I am sure I will be providing the resources she is anticipating.

I hope your qork improves and you can look bad on this time of your performance as the least fair from which you succeeded in recovering.

#28     Mar 24, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  9. Mysteron

Mysteron

The way I see it is that repeated disruption of threads by JH can only be dealt with by deleting his posts and those followers that quote him. It makes it clear that engaging in such disruption is a waste of his time and those of his followers.

The suggestion that JH creates his own threads in which to post his methods where you and anyone else who is interested can benefit from seems common sense to me.

Surely you can see that!

#29     Mar 24, 2013
  10. Mysteron

Mysteron

JH,

All you need to do is create thread(s) of your choice, and post whatever you want. Anyone who is interested in your methods and opinions can post there and ask you questions.

Why do you resist that suggestion?

It seems to me that you don't wish to be reasonable.

#30     Mar 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.