Disruptive behavior by Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mysteron, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baro-san

baro-san

#11     Mar 23, 2013
  2. euclid

euclid

This was neither a branch nor new, simply off-topic and deliberately so.

I'm not sure what you are on about. Obviously the moderator decides, but any member can use the complain button to bring the problem to the moderator's attention.

#12     Mar 23, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't help but laugh when you self important types claim you're leaving then post again - only hours later.

JH is a certified nut case fraud liar and poser. Anyone here with more than two brain cells to rub together knows this.

But then he's hardly the only one. You seem awfully sensitive to be engaged in this profession/hobby.

#13     Mar 23, 2013
  4. LOL!

"volume leads price"

:eek:

#14     Mar 23, 2013
  5. Lol!

Can you post up a photo of you next to the (movie) Memphis Belle?

Also, on one of the days last week you held short from bar 1 and sat through a 4 point MAE before reversing at profit some 14 bars later. This appears to go against being on the right side and taking timely actions. I'm not sure anyone would be "supported and comfortable" with 50 contracts at -4pts. Please tell us what was going on in some detail. Sorry that Magna deleted your logs, I was going to go through them this weekend. Pls post again somewhere relevant if you care to.

#15     Mar 23, 2013
  6. who care's who did what to Hershey's highway :cool:

#16     Mar 24, 2013
  7. Mysteron

Mysteron

You read my first post without comprehension.

Read the original post and this time try to comprehend what was said, and subsequently done.

#17     Mar 24, 2013
  8. Spot on.

#18     Mar 24, 2013
  9. Jack is like one of those crazy old bums you see pushing a shopping cart full of junk around. One of their eyes looks off to the side and they mumble and talk to themselves.

Most of us just ignore them...

#19     Mar 24, 2013
  10. I'm below the D and have my right arm up to take a pic.

The probability of that hold is part of the stats of the End Effects taken as a group of 56 elements.

14 bar helds require that feedback loops or laterals become highly probable. This is why the three part test procedure has its three parts.

Today's market's are very special and, as expected the stats do vary from other periods of the market.

The OP brought up two points in his initial query. Both were poor considerations. I felt the OOE's and their distribution probabilities allowed a person to see the two thrusts of making money in relation to the market's full offer. Continuation has to have all in force bands fail. Then there is the probability of the subsets of the End effects. Each band has a defined number (the probabilities denominator). As the bands progress in parallel with the "continuation, another final probability appears.

Over all, as you point out the CW MAE would make a CW OODA bettor sweat. But SCT's MADA eliminates these risk and money management.

It's opbvious the ownership hre and there delegating operation is a little scary and frequent mishaps are part of participating.

I really got fucked over by ignorance of mathematics. Im the probability thread I was only alowed to add probabilty statements and not allowed to add the "calls" and how they behome high probability turns.

I know your weekend got wrecked with a loose cannon like this in ET.

As I explained to the OP of the thread, by deduction, you

#20     Mar 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.