Disrespect on display

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Jun 22, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

The left on display regarding this nation's highest office. Thanks for the demo. Later...

#11     Jun 22, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

I read it. Did Obama condemn it yet? Do you? Did you read my reason for posting it?

#12     Jun 22, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

I hope you'll apply the same justice to the tea partiers next time one or two racists pop up out of thousands of people simply concerned about their country. Last time I checked, the whole movement was labeled by the actions of a few.

#13     Jun 22, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Anal-retentive" gays?

LOL

#14     Jun 22, 2012
  5. Hey ac/dc currents,maybe rcg would be kind enough to loosen you up a bit.

[​IMG]

Of course that might be contraindicated for a "$hit for brains like you".

#15     Jun 22, 2012
  6. His brother must be on his mind.

#16     Jun 22, 2012
  7. No, it's just very descriptive of righty behavior.

anal retentive

A mild form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A collection of very irritating personality traits that include stubbornness, orderliness, and a desire to control others and their surroundings. It makes a person meticulous or fixated about little things, nit-picking or paying extreme attention to detail, and trying to control his or her environment and other people.

#17     Jun 22, 2012
  8. One of the fantasies of the left is that Reagan is somehow responsible for AIDs. Supposedly, he didn't react quickly enough when gays started dying. Of course, it never even occurs to gays or liberals to question their own behavior. They are beyond reproach.

We know very well if this kind of outrage happened with a republican president, the media would be all over him to denounce the group responsible. Of course, that won;t happen here. They never wquestion King Obama on anything, and they aren't about to criticize their favorite PC group, gays.

I feel sorry for the Marine Band however. Can you imagine, you join the United States Marine Corps, the few and the proud, and end up being forced to play for a bunch of disgusting perverts at the White House?

#18     Jun 23, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There are repercussions. I'm seeing them in the workplace where gays are not even granted an interview so that any employment decision is avoided completely. We don't even talk to them once the determination has been made that they are deviant.

They may be able to get a job in a boutique in west hollywood but any serious employment in the engineering or financial industries is not happening unless they conceal their proclivities.

#19     Jun 23, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

And what were the right's fantasies? (Each shot down in turn, as new evidence came to light.)

1) AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality.
    2) AIDS is caused by homosexuality.
    3) AIDS was caused by "sex with monkeys".

#20     Jun 23, 2012