Discord chat for ES EMini futures

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Hadean102, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Handle123

Handle123

I use to join other sites years ago and even posted on "ET", but mainly as a scalper/day trader second, the amount of focus required and then type, just not worth the hassle. As time has past, and my age, too hard to remember all the nuances, spending much more time in longer/swing term, easier money there, much less commissions and have a life then watching screens all day.

#21     Jun 3, 2021
  2. toucan

toucan

its funny you would say "focus"... im 80, been trading 25 years and am finding that i really have to focus during the 2-3 hours that i daytrade. I also find it difficult to post real time trades. it usually takes me 2-3 min after entry to get around to posting.

cheers
    toucan

#22     Jun 3, 2021
    Handle123 and beginner66 like this.
  3. I understand what you guys are saying completely, but it really depends upon where you're at. For people who are more towards the starting out area and who have just turned the corner and don't have a lot of capital, swing trading and longer term is more difficult, particularly if someone is relying on trading as a large part or all of their income.

It's somewhat of a different game. I actively trade the markets looking for advantages, it's not that I don't see the bigger picture, will take longer term day trades sometimes. But not really in a position to hold overnight and etc.

#23     Jun 3, 2021
    johnnyrock likes this.
  4. Agree about not watching screens all day.

Especially with scalping the ES, 1 hour per day is all you need to earn daily income.

For example, I recorded my morning ES trade today and posted it to my journal, but thought it might be of interest here too.

#24     Jun 3, 2021
    Sprout likes this.
  5. Handle123

Handle123

Lol, when I did manual scalping mainly IBM and futures, it wasn't for making income, it was to make wealth. You should know it yourself that once you know what you are doing, you putting on size, trading dozen hours plus and buying seats at future exchanges.

But if I had to do over again, I'd never go below 60 minute time-frames, so much time it takes to overcome self and gain knowledge, takes one away from living life. This game is habit forming, LOL.

#25     Jun 4, 2021
    toucan and beginner66 like this.
  6. Sprout

Sprout

Is your mobile implementation native iOS or browser based?

#26     Jun 4, 2021
  7. It uses the native Microsoft Remote Desktop mobile applications to connect to your Windows Server. Benefit of using a Windows Server is that it allows you to run Windows only applications on the server, and then connect to the server with non Windows devices like Mac, Android, iPhone, etc. The servers are designed to run critical application 24/7, and work really well with chart trading without feeling laggy.

It's really nice to trade over a server because if home internet connection ever goes down or need to restart the router, the connection on the server is still connected and can instantly switch to a mobile device to continue trading with the same workspace.

#27     Jun 4, 2021