Discipline, Thirst of knowledge, Outside the box thinker

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by CryptoNurse, Apr 13, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

I'll save you some time. d08 is the only aforementioned poster in your quote that's successful. Full stop.

#11     Apr 14, 2019
  2. qlai

qlai

So you are taking him under your wing? Why?

#12     Apr 14, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

God no. I told him to avoid the specs on this board and to read the "Wizard" series and any books on microstructure.

#13     Apr 14, 2019
  4. qlai

qlai

You don't need to be a great trader to give such advise. But OP did ask for a "real trader" so I see where you are coming from. @CryptoNurse, if you want a "real trader," get a job in the industry and see what you can learn. Here, you get Wizzards of ET, so take it or leave it.

#14     Apr 14, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

I am referring to the Market Wizards series. There is another book of ET traders as well (shameless plug) written by Daal.

qlai, you barely know what shares are, so perhaps you're not the best judge.

#15     Apr 14, 2019
    qlai likes this.
  6. I'm happy to have an open conversation, feel free to message me, we can exchange ideas here and there.

#16     Apr 14, 2019
  7. @MrMuppet : Not sure we can call it the easiest. If you identify and play on the manipulations then yes maybe.

@fan27 : Yes I'm looking for that aswell but don't seems to have a lot near my area, still lurking. Tx for your answer !

@destriero : Ok I will definitly check this, thank you for the advice !

@qlai : I already quitted my full-time job as a nurse. Just working a few days/week to focus more on trading from home. But finding a job in the industry might be a goal at some point. We'll see..

@Risepoint1879 : Thanks, I'll be glad to exchange with you ! Diversity is knowledge !

#17     Apr 15, 2019
  8. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

@CryptoNurse:

pls don't buy any of this manipulation crap. The loopholes in this market are so big you can drive a truck through it.

#18     Apr 15, 2019
  9. @MrMuppet : You mean not buying cryptos ? Well as long as JPM keeps buying BTC I'll be confident. WhatUDoJamie.jpg

#19     Apr 16, 2019
  10. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

I thought you want to trade?
    So why would you care about JPM? You buy, you sell, you profit. Has nothing to do with what others say or think. Stop googling and put in the hours

#20     Apr 16, 2019