Discipline Penalties Imposed on Broadway Trading Inc.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Cdntrader, Jan 13, 2003.

1. BCE

BCE

Interesting. Hmmmm. Guess they're gone. Had their website bookmarked but it's offline evidently and won't come up. There was a Broadway office in the town I live in and I always meant to stop by and check it out and connect with the other traders there. Snooze you lose. I'll be.

#11     Jan 18, 2003
  2. Not broadway.They were the only honest retail firm out there. Hell if you were new they told you to stick to 100 share lots until you knew what you were doing. Even the owners were nice they gave free classes even though they usually charge for it. If you were losing money they told you to stop and sat you next to someone who was doing good. You just followed that person and made your loss back. They really helped a lot of people when everyone else told you to churn your account or get out.

#12     Jan 18, 2003
  3. But ... the start small idea and sitting next to good traders
    stuff only started towards end of the bull market

when I was there ( 1997 ) the best traders sat in their own
    prop room.

towards the end of my stay there , they did put everyone in a big room and start to stress starting out at 100 -200 shares

".They were the only honest retail firm out there. Hell if you were new they told you to stick to 100 share lots until you knew what you were doing. Even the owners were nice they gave free classes even though they usually charge for it. If you were losing money they told you to stop and sat you next to someone who was doing good. You just followed that person and made your loss back. They really helped a lot of people when everyone else told you to churn your account or get out"

#13     Jan 18, 2003
  4. Maybe they have received some penalties, but my discussions with some of their traders that I know since many years, give me the impression that this office was very honest with their traders. As reported, they had never accept a loser in their room, this is the best protection for the client and the firm.

#14     Jan 18, 2003