Disappointed that today wasn't a "classic" capitulation day?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jbtrader23, Jul 15, 2002.

1. krt

krt

:D

#11     Jul 15, 2002
  2. Predictions for tomorrow anyone? WIll Naz E minis gap up above 1000 or below?

#12     Jul 15, 2002
  3. skynet

skynet

not when the guys on the floor (nyse) and market makers say there isnt. We are in a complete different invironment than history. Just look at this way....the market is like a relationship.....when you take it part, tossed it around....it just doesnt get better overnight.......we are going to be in this trading range for a long time. this rally doesnt mean anything. if you look at past rallys they havent follow thru

#13     Jul 15, 2002
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

The semi's were being bought up to cover shorts ahead of Intel tomorrow. Remember Cisco's bullsh*t earnings announcement 2 months ago? (Nasdaq had a huge rally that hammered the shorts for the next few days). Naz is so oversold right now that ANY decent news (from INTC) should give the Comp a short term bounce.

#14     Jul 15, 2002
  5. skynet

skynet

short bounce...that will exhaust

#15     Jul 15, 2002
  6. Don't worry about what happened today

Just trade what the market gives you

Robert

#16     Jul 15, 2002
  7. skynet

skynet

#17     Jul 15, 2002
  8. Plunge protection team at work.

#18     Jul 15, 2002
  9. Who can I complain too? I wanted a big down day and I did not get it. I was short all morning and got out at 24.03 and then my my longer term sell signal fired off and I got back in short just to get stopped out. I am going to get drunk. This market can kiss my ass.

Just kidding,

John:D

#19     Jul 15, 2002
  10. skynet

skynet

welcome to the club

#20     Jul 15, 2002