Dirty Rahm Involved With Cain Harassment Leak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 2, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-source-rham-emanuel-involved-cain-sexual-ha/

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not even surprised.

3. Who ever it was deserves an accommodation. If a man wants to be president and he's been accused of sexual abuse that should be put out in the open. Cain has not disputed the facts of any of the reports. He said the lady or ladies are lying but he hasn't disputed the reports in the news. True information is a good thing isn't it.
    Cain knew about what happened and lied about it and didn't do a very good job of lying either. He's not ready for prime time, don't know why y'all are supporting him, there are other republicans to get behind for president, no use sticking with a poser.
    And if you are really wanting to beat Obama you don't want something like this coming out after Cain wins the nomination (wouldn't happen with Cain anyway). Looks to me like republicans would be glad this came out now rather than later and this stuff always comes out.

4. Ehhh...doesn't matter. Sooner or later everyone would find out Godfathers pizza uses cheese from China.

5. [​IMG]

6. Cain has not been accused of sexual abuse. And, you have never been accused of being honest.

7. Sorry Mrs. Johnson, you're right I think he was reported to be accused of harassment, now does that conform with the PC police.

8. There is a huge difference. It has nothing to do with being PC you moron.

9. Again I do apologize if I offended you ma'am.

10. Ma'am? Is that what you called your cell mate?

You didn't offend me. I was just calling out another one of your lies.

#10     Nov 3, 2011