Dirty little secret no one is talking about...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mvic, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #51     Jan 12, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Look everybody knows what competitive economy means (besides you), if you want to confuse this simple issue because you have no fucking argument go ahead smart ass I am done with this non-sense.

P.S.Still working on discipline not to argue with dumb-asses and waste my time in the process.

#52     Jan 13, 2009
  3. Last I checked, in the most recent past the yields have been positively correlated with the market as they only move up when we're doing good and move down when we're doing poorly. Just in the last 10 years though. Much beyond 10% is quite unreasonable, but the FED understands more about monetary and fiscal policy and how it affects markets than it ever did before the nineties.

#53     Jan 13, 2009
  4. Haha, you look like someone who was defeated by the paper bag and then got angry and blamed the bag for his misfortune.

Look, you still failed to show me the definition. It's one of the ways to manipulate people, use words incorrectly "we have to be more competitive, do this do that" and then guys like you will nod their heads.

WHAT does that mean? Words are a great way to mislead people, we must make sure that their definition is crystal clear.

#54     Jan 13, 2009
  5. competitive?

It's something that you cant describe for anything at once.

It's ability and courage to fight competitors.

It's a mix of deceptive behaviors and pragmatism.

deceptive?

Making false statements or making statement before knowing all that could change its outcome, which we all do because you can't keep yourself on the sidelines all the time, you need to risk looking a fool, to show what you know.

Pragmatism?

Ability to assume that you could lose much from that fight and keep your focus on what you can control in this fight.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

This world may require something common, there is ample supply of people who knows competition to avoid we become lazy and threatened by unknowned.

#55     Jan 13, 2009
  6. Cesko

Cesko

If you were intellectually honest it would take you couple seconds to get this:
    http://www.weforum.org/en/initiatives/gcp/Global Competitiveness Report/index.htm

It would be crystal clear to you then, since you didn't bother it proves to me you don't care you just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

#56     Jan 14, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

This world may require something common, there is ample supply of people who knows competition to avoid we become lazy and threatened by unknowned.

Keep dreaming comrade.

#57     Jan 14, 2009