Direxion Financial ETF - 6/1

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by scot.mcpherson, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Yes, but listen carefully please....FAZ trends down over the long term no matter the market action. If it looses value hard, it doesn't ever get it all back, so make sure you have a good price and get out quickly while the getting is good.

That character could change, but I don't see it yet.

#21     Jun 1, 2009
  2. Huh?

The bid's .10 lower than Friday.

x 15 lots = $150

#22     Jun 1, 2009
  3. Oh I guess your futures or options or whatever use a differnet pricing system. I thought you were saying you bought at 4.40pts, I misuderstood.

#23     Jun 1, 2009
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Was thinking of TZA myself for my IRA however im leaning towards SCO, DUG or SMN at the moment. I believe the oil trade is going to have a pullback to $60-$62.

#24     Jun 1, 2009
  5. Well I got out at the top, thereby recovering some of my loss, and hopped back on a few minutes before the bell, and picked up more shares than I had previously, so this may shape up nicely. Unless we have another $13 FAS week, I can't see FAS going up again tomorrow.

#25     Jun 1, 2009
  6. FAZ - stopped out at 4.50something this morning, waited, bought back in at 4.66 around 2pm. Suspect an upturn in FAZ later today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I lost my post, didn't want to type it all again.

#26     Jun 2, 2009
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Banks arent performing, unless they break out tomorrow I see at least a 10-15% rise in FAZ.

Fridays job numbers are a whole different story, as long as those numbers are in wallstreet will cheer. Thats the only thing I believe will hold down FAZ this week.

#27     Jun 2, 2009

8. Lol, you really do believe they will treat that number as the biggest green shoot since green shoots started. I will not be short into that number.

#28     Jun 2, 2009
  9. What are you guys seeing in the market?

Haroki: Any interesting charts? (I like your reasoning)

#29     Jun 3, 2009
  10. I am still holding FAZ, I proably should have gotten rid of it at 4.85 or so, but I went to get a cup of coffee. I have a stop set at break even, hopefully I won't get stopped out of gains again like yesterday.

#30     Jun 3, 2009