Director Of IMF Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PocketChange, May 14, 2011.

1. luisHK

luisHK

DSK also told Liberation he was worried about beeing set up in a sex scandal, yet a few weeks later he must have forgotten as he seemed to have jumped both feet in it ?!?

Yep, I'm also confused about the "anal" part :D One sure thing is DSK would rather be in France at the moment, ce doux pays des berets, du camembert an a somewhat easier to deal with justice.

#61     May 17, 2011
  2. LeeD

LeeD

... and women

#62     May 17, 2011
  3. luisHK

luisHK

That's enough humiliation for DSK and France, ugly victims are not invited on TV sets !

#63     May 17, 2011
  4. dont

dont

I mean are the maids not just part of the service in a $3000/nite room?

#64     May 17, 2011
  5. toc

toc

Heard on CNN that maid was an immigrant from Africa. This does not mean she was black 'cause could also be from Morocco or North where folks resemble Spanish and Portugese people.

French society for sure is very pervert about sexual issues and seems to tolerate lots of voilations.

Wonder DSK should take 'culture based' defense. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#65     May 17, 2011
  6. luisHK

luisHK

It might not work when one get a free suite upgrade ? They should have explained that clearly to DSK !

#66     May 17, 2011
  7. hiptogo

hiptogo

i wonder what a $3000 a nite room comes with. lol

#67     May 17, 2011
  8. LeeD

LeeD

#68     May 17, 2011
  9. luisHK

luisHK

I posted this link here, before editing it out. Not nice for DSK but funny if your taste is bad enough :eek:

#69     May 17, 2011
  10. This seems suspicious, if he wanted to get his jollies raping someone, he would do it somewhere like a former French colony in the 3rd world where he could hush it up for peanuts. Last place on earth anyone would choose to commit a sex crime is the USA, especially a French man - any French person would be pronounced guilty regardless of the evidence by an American jury.

#70     May 17, 2011