Director Of IMF Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PocketChange, May 14, 2011.

1. AK100

AK100

Look behind the scenes everyone.

The question to ask is probably this -

Is D. S-K good for the Americans or not? If so, or at least, not bad, we can assume this is all true, or at least based on truth.

But if he was viewed as bad for USA, a financial pest so to speak, then if you trust the Americans I have a bridge to sell you.

The elite and the politicians know their game is up and in the next few years they're going to do everything in their power to keep the whole mess rolling along, hoping that time will fix the problems. Anything and everything will therefore be game, slandering your opponents, making up falsehoods and even getting them arrested on trumped up charges if they mess with the higher powers plans and goals.

PS. If it is true and he wanted some fun, why not order in a hooker, most of them are so dumb they're not going to know who he is, and he can pay in cash. And if he wanted S&M then order in an S&M hooker, must be 10,001 in NY.

PPS. For those whining about immunity, what about that CIA guy a few months back who murdered a load of Pakistanis. Almost every American wanted him to receive immunity, so immunity is ok for murder but heaven forbid if you drop your trousers......

#11     May 15, 2011
  2. backman

backman

"lfred" drops the "A" from "Alfred">>>"Adolph" starts with an "A">>>>lfred is a closet Nazi?
    -------------------------------------------------

lfred, if you become my fb friend you can see real fotos of my circumcised foreskin, which is in cold storage..perhaps you can borrow some cells and grow a helmet to protect yourself from the "Hebrew Hurricane",aka the Messiah??

#12     May 15, 2011
    #13     May 15, 2011
  4. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Greek...7.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=4&asset=&ccode=

I guess the above needs an update: Dominique will be joining EU ministers via conference call in a prison cell

You know, this Greece crisis must have really stress him out, he needs a "release" So look at it this way, Greece is not the only entity who needs a bail out.

I assume this story won't affect the Euro dollar on Mon.?

#14     May 15, 2011
  5. backman

backman

Actually, i'm just practicing making random inferences from selected information....you are my role model

In my spare time, I will check the religions of Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Carlos Slim and selected others from the Forbes list

http://www.forbes.com/wealth/billionaires#p_1_s_arank_-1__-1

After I'm done, perhaps i'll "convert" to your way of "thinking?"

#15     May 15, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

The masses have the overall attention span of an aquarium...

#16     May 15, 2011
  7. He was staying in a 3K a night hotel suite...

How much SDR's are that?

#17     May 15, 2011
  8. It's a setup probably .

#18     May 15, 2011

9. This man has had strings of affairs, In my book, anyone married more than 2 times are rapist, dishonest, disloyal and should not be trusted.

#19     May 15, 2011
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#20     May 15, 2011